Don't know why I waited so long with this personal tragedy but here goes

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Have always been a private person and not sure of reasons for finally posting this after almost a year but am a firm believer it is never to late and my mopars & FABO have helped me keep halfway sane so here goes.

I lost my beloved wife of 24 yrs. MJ who died suddenly from an anirism at the age of only 46 February. 28th 2015.

She was a true car lover and cherished what I still consider her 65 Valiant.

Godspeed my mopar chick

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 430
Very Sorry for your Loss. FABO is a great place to come with any issue. Prayers from here, and God Bless.

Whoa! 46 is way to young. May your pain and grief be shortened and memories of happiness be long.

Thanks to all.
Was one of a kind and my best friend.
She loved to drive and be seen in our valiant signet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 383
on the upcoming anniversary date - you will surely have sad moments... she sounds like the type who would want you to celebrate the life you enjoyed - remember the happy. Godspeed indeed and may you remain half way sane.. O:)

My condolensces. No words to describe your pain. Fabo is a great place to release some feelings and pain. It was a great help when I lost my Dad 2 years ago.

yes, sorry for your loss. I hate seeing such young people go. anyone under fifty is way too young to go.

might I say, it can take quite a while to come to grips with such a loss. just keep on keeping on, cherish her memory and the good times together.

yes, sorry for your loss. I hate seeing such young people go. anyone under fifty is way too young to go.

might I say, it can take quite a while to come to grips with such a loss. just keep on keeping on, cherish her memory and the good times together.

all of the above. keep on keepin on !

Dang, sorry for your loss. Sounds like she was a real car lover. Glad you have those memories to look back on.

My prayers go out to you tonight in hopes that you will always keep her close to your heart!! She sounds like a great friend, wife, and partner in this game we call life, and God has surely blessed you to call her your own!! Prayers that you can celebrate her life, and know she's in good hands until you see her again!!

My condolences as well. There is power and healing here at FABO. If you ever need us we are here. If you need to chat, we are only a PM or E-mail away with a shoulder to cry on or a ear to listen. tmm

Never know what to say. Seems like it's always the good ones.

I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss.
It is a shocking loss at such a young age.
Prayers sent.

I'm very sorry to read this! I can't imagine how you must feel. We've been married over 20 years ourselves.
My prayers are with you. I hope you can somehow get through your pain and sadness and just consider yourself blessed to have had her in your life.

-
Back