Status
Not open for further replies.

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
The time has come. I really do not want to do this, but, time and money are coming to far these days. I have for sale one of the most bad a$$ed 1974 Plymouth Scamp's know to man. I'm asking $7500 OBO or I will trade for a running car and some cash. Comes with a Hemidenny LA Superslammer K member, 9" Ford rear end with new Dutchman axles set up for a detroit trutrac differential, and all of my extra parts. Car will need to be finished, some body work, wiring, brake/fuel lines, brakes, etc etc. See my build thread for more info.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=95904

Good luck man.... I hope you find a way to make it work. God I hate to see this one go. If I had the cash I'd snatch it up in a heart beat. I wish you all the best.

You might want to list what is included and the most recent pictures of the car.

The link you have is 49 pages long and there are so many comments that it takes forever to try to wade through.

Well she has found a new home. I managed to secure the rights to finish the car so I will keep everyone up to date on the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back