Drag Week 2024 live feed..

-
Sadly I snapped the tail shaft on the tranny so I am out. Anyone make anything stronger than stock?

IMG_2486.jpeg

He won it his class last year

I remember him going out last year so had to look it up.

1726785837329.png

Looks like he won in 2022, the year the last day got canceled due to rain.

1726785773891.png

Wasn't doubting him, I root for him every year and it seems like he always broke. Glad to see he has a class win.

I remember him going out last year so had to look it up.

View attachment 1716305363

Looks like he won in 2022, the year the last day got canceled due to rain.

View attachment 1716305362

Wasn't doubting him, I root for him every year and it seems like he always broke. Glad to see he has a class win.
Was he the duster that got tossed out last year because the hotel had an employee bring him his luggage he’d left at the hotel on like day 3?

Was he the duster that got tossed out last year because the hotel had an employee bring him his luggage he’d left at the hotel on like day 3?

Don't remember that story. DF said this year no one had ever been booted so not sure.

My memory says he lost a lifter and cam after day 3, but I don't have a great memory so who knows.

Don't remember that story. DF said this year no one had ever been booted so not sure.

My memory says he lost a lifter and cam after day 3, but I don't have a great memory so who knows.
There was a guy in a duster that was DQ’d the last day after video of the delivery took place. Not sure if that counts as a booted or not.

-
Back