Drag Week Duster chassis is completed...

-
With you and Hemidart528 roaming the streets of the good old USA it looks like Ma Mopar will be being brought back to her proper place as the Baddest Car's on the Planet.

Thanks for representing, i'll just get my little Hemi out of the way for you guys. lol

Naw man, need as many Mopars as we can gather... Thanks

looking awesome dude, love the streetcar look rather than the older racecar paint, hell it is a street car after all, why make it look like a racecar, hehehe

I didn't know I had a write up in there. Will have to check it out. What is the date on the Engine Masters issue?
There was also a mention in Hot Rod!! We can't wait for some test hits on that bad *** ****!!:prayer::prayer::prayer:

There was also a mention in Hot Rod!! We can't wait for some test hits on that bad *** ****!!:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Some more updates.... She will breaths tomorrow. Monday I'll know HP and TQ numbers. That will be top secret till Drag Week is over. Sorry guys...

Attachments

• 100_0499.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 425
  • 100_0500.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 414
  • 100_0501.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 415
  • 100_0502.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 405
Hot Rod Mag also has a blog up about your car under the DragWeek topics. I bet your'e getting stoked, only a month away. Are you feeling pressed for time or is everything coming along as planned? Looking forward to seeing the HOTROD vids and mag articles after. Good Luck!!

Hot Rod Mag also has a blog up about your car under the DragWeek topics. I bet your'e getting stoked, only a month away. Are you feeling pressed for time or is everything coming along as planned? Looking forward to seeing the HOTROD vids and mag articles after. Good Luck!!
As usual man,

Feeling a little press for time. Right now the chassis is getting a couple things done like wiring and plumming. Motor is pretty much down. Steve Morris will fine tune the monster all next week and then it is time to put her in her new home. We still look good to show. I'm true to my word, but lets be honest, I don't have much wiggle room.

My Mopar Art....

Attachments

• 100_0503 (800x450).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 395
  • 100_0504 (800x450).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 389
  • 100_0505 (800x450).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 360
Can't wait to see the results of all your hard work. Were pulling for ya.

i know you dont want to disclose any of the power ot torque numbers, but dj what about an over/under????? can you tell us if it made over or under 2000 horse?????

Wow! Best of luck with it. You will be playing with some big fish.

drooooooling omggg such a beautifull beast!!!! do you have to run pump gas for dragweek?

Wow that's awsome just can't wait to see that beast doing it's thing at drag week.

Great Job.

-
Back