Draw through turbo slant

-

TT5.9mag

Two atmospheres are better than one
Reaction score
Tony Angelo’s new video with a draw through turbo slant. Thought you sixer guys might like this.

Last edited:
Sure and his $128 turbo needs carbon seals to stop the oil smoke bellowing form behind the truck.

I like it! I have the exact same truck but mine is an 82. It's giving me ideas...

Barb plans on putting a different engine in there eventually, so why not beat on this one? At least Tony didn't break it on the test drive.

I've wondered that also. It might be a shortened version of his last name? I still have friends from HS to call me by my last name.
Fair point. Let’s hope that’s true.

Barb plans on putting a different engine in there eventually, so why not beat on this one? At least Tony didn't break it on the test drive.
I'm banking it won't break before he puts the new engine in.

Not so girly if its short for barb wire.
Oh I don't know. Barb Wire can be pretty girly.
BARB WIRE.jpg

Are you not familiar with Tony’s work?
:rofl:

He breaks everything.
No I'm really not. But I'm pretty familiar with how tough a slant 6 is. They can certainly be broken if you try hard enough.

Tony has a rare ability to destroy any and everything.
I kinda got that feeling watchin the video. I don't like cats like that. What they'll probably do is blow that slant to smithereens just to laugh about it. Lots of people would be able to use it for a good core, but they are likely gonna tear it up. It's not like they're makin anymore of um.

Only about 44 years too late. I did just about the same thing back in 1979, on my 65 Valiant. Still have my car and engine. Engine is out for freshening up. Planing on doing the same thing on my 84 D-100, Just needs a little bit more towing power.

I kinda got that feeling watchin the video. I don't like cats like that. What they'll probably do is blow that slant to smithereens just to laugh about it. Lots of people would be able to use it for a good core, but they are likely gonna tear it up. It's not like they're makin anymore of um.
He drives the **** out of anything he is in the seat of and he is definitely a wheelman. Not just a you tube hack. He doesn’t do it for likes. But he does do it, a lot.

I loved that episode. Made me want to try that set up on an AMC 4.0

-
Back