Drawing of new instrument cluster

-

jhdeval

Reaction score
I drew a perfect 46.27% scale layout of my instrument cluster. Why does everyone thing?

IMG_20120525_160707.jpg

Sorry basically it is full layout for instrument positioning. I am using for a guide to layout how and where the instrumens should or can fit.

lol I know I did not have a compass so I just linked the lines so I could get a better view rather then simple dots.

I saw it when you first posted it but I didn't want to post because I thought it might just be me. Sorry but all I see are lines on a peice of paper that tell me nothing. Maybe show it with the dash and I might get something from it. LOL, with a "perfect 46.27%" drawing I would have used a compass.

Could of used a shot glass, a cocktail glass or any drinking glass, food jar, coffee can or a piece of string with a pencil :)

If I were someplace other then at work your right.

Well I guess this is a beauty is in the eye of the beholder type thing. I thought it would get a few people appreciating the work.

Well, my point is, I don't even know what I'm lookin at. You sure we are seeing the same thing, IE the "internet" hasn't cropped the photo?

So your only going to have 3 gauges? I'm with the rest, dont fully get it, but I'm sure it makes sense to you, so thats all that matters. When I was making my gauge panel, I made a cardboard templete and cut out true to size circles to represent the gauges so I can move them around to get the look and position I wanted.

Whatever your planning, I'm sure will look great.

Your pic shows up as cropped on my machine.
You might try a smaller version of your pic so the
whole thing is visable.

u could try labeling the sqaures so we know where the alt gas and speedo r going is the dot a high beam and the other dot next to it a oil pressure light?

I think it only shows part of the pic, and that's why it seems so weird. Maybe if you resized it and we can see the whole thing? I get the general idea, but i'd like to see the whole thing.

-
Back