***Dream Mopars...What's Your's...???***

-
lets see....a 69 daytona, a 70 hemi cuda', 70 hemi GTX, 71' 340 demon, 69' 6 bbl. (A-12) roadrunner.....I could keep going......

member djs unlimited duster, or 70 rr black white interior 426 4 speed

Well, I already own 3 of my dream mopars, My 70' 6-bbl. superbird, my 71" 340 duster, and my 79' lil red express, but I'v always wanted to own a 70' hemi cuda' ( tripple black, shaker, 4 speed ) or a 69' Daytona, with a hemi. (red with white stripe/wing, 4 speed) or another AAR cuda' (Lime green)

A 1968 Super Bee white,red bench seat interior and a red tailstripe.
A 1970 Challenger convertible 440 4spd in top banana yellow.
I am waiting for pics right now on a 68 Super Bee roller that is close to me that will be built as described with a 440 4spd.

1968 Hemi Cuda

I saw this car run many times.

file.php

Followed by
* Another 1969 440 Cuda' (like my 1st one)
* 1968 Barracuda Fastback 340 Formula S - 4-Speed
* 1969 Dart GTS 383 - Automatic (Black w/black interior)

68 HEMI dart ....but not just any dart.... MY 68 dart....so all i need is the HEMI engine and driveline and parts to make a correct car as per factory specs. for my existing car. :burnout:

even without the HEMI and all that .....its actually a dream come true for me to wake up in the morning and call this car my own.
when i was a cub growing up in India ....i never in a million years thought i could ever own such beauty...MEE of all the millions of ppl on earth and i get this chance.......i wake up even still and cant believe it sometimes....i dont even need to play lotto ....i already won

Attachments

• CIMG1360.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 279
I would have to go with the Nash Bridges style cuda convert-- but with the viper upgrade. A company was doing this conversion some years ago, basically a viper drive train with the 71 cuda convertible frame-- old style looks new style performance.

I'm thinking yellow/ black accents or orange /black accents. Lawrence

I looked for it for several years, and I found it...'64 Valiant convertible. Another one is a '56 Plymouth hardtop, which I also have and is under restification, with a long way to go.

I've never had the desire to own so many cars that I don't have the time to enjoy driving them...no matter how much I might love the style or performance.

So, if you could have any Mopar, what would it be???

I'll start...

A: 1967 Dart GTS 383...original, of course.

--or--

B: 1970 Plymouth Superbird...don't really care what drivetrain, but I guess, a HEMI 4 speed would fit the bill!!!...again, all original.

Of couse, I will never be able to afford either of these, but a guy can dream, can't he?

Yours....???

I lost my train of thought trying to squish that little bug running around on my IPAD screen.....

'69 Coronet R/T Hemi 4 speed dark green
'68 Road Runner Hemi 4 speed black
'69 GTS 383 4 speed dark blue
'70 Swinger 340 4 speed burnt orange
'71 Demon 340 4 speed plum crazy purple
'70 Hemi 'Cuda 4 speed dark green
'70 AAR 'Cuda sassy grass green
'74 Dart Sport 360 4 speed dark green
And many more......

just a '71 challenger......something like this(4 speed of course)

Attachments

• Dodge 1971 Challenger $ 1,300.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 260
70 Charger R/T 426 Hemi,4 speed,sunroof,triple black
69 1/2 Super Bee 440+6,4 speed,ralley green
71 Cuda,426 Hemi,4 speed,shaker hood,curious yella
69 1/2 Cuda,383, 4 speed,black
58 Fury,big block
70 AAR Cuda 340=6,4 speed,orange
71 GTX,440+6,4 speed,sunroof,triple black

74 Cuda 440 4 speed. Red with quarter decal saying 440. Also Window louvers and big fat tires and everything

Attachments

• cudachall-bg-pic-B.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 271
63 Dodge 330 max wedge. Just the 11:1 cause the 13:1 is too much for the street. Second choice is a 68 340 4 speed cause they are fun. I am satisfied with my 67 Barracuda HT (410 SB) that has had pictures posted here.

I've wanted a Superbird since the first one showed up at the local Chrysler Plymouth dealer when I was a kid on a bicycle.Still want one but ain't never gonna happen in this lifetime.What may happen is a 1970 Dart Swinger /6 Red, Black interior and top.That may be a reality before I'm dead...

Not an 'A-Body', but a well liked machine

1962 Dodge Model 440, with the 383/343 HP Dual-Quad

(1969 Photo) This car on it's way to setting the E/SA record in 1969.

urd7.jpg

Although I own a '69 Charger R/T, I would love to have a '70 Charger R/T with sunroof, Hemi, pistol grip 4 speed, 4.10 gears, B5 blue, Magnum 500's.

A '71 Challenger convertible. Wouldn't matter the drivetrain. Just a nice cruiser to put the top down on a nice summer's day and see the countryside.

My first car and a 59 Dodge Sweptside pickup. There are others but I have these so I'm happy living my dream.

Ive got to be honest....i would love love love to have a 1959 Desoto, black with the gold body stripe, or a 58 300D, black. *drool*

...........Ofcourse i would like to have every1 that peaks my interest,but a 70 Road Runner will do it 4 me...red,buckets and consol........kim........

-
Back