Drive the last mile...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plymouth 340

Triple Digit Ride
Reaction score
Its been a damn fine time here on FABO, ive made a few friends and made lots of people hate me. Your a fine crew and keep it going, doubt ill ever see you at car shows up here in New England. Drive safe and race fast. - Peace out

You'll be back! Its called the circle of life.

I'm confused, why announce a persons leaving, I can see announcing when you've arrived.:walk:
My guess is some crap went down that almost nobody remembers or is worried about anymore. I say just stick around and Fuggedddabouwdit.

Isn't this the guy that is 16 and talking about a long distance romance......after that nightmarish thread where a young lady joined just to more or less tell him off???

sorry Kiddo that u have to go . take'er ez .. btw relax with the chicks .. there is alot of time for them .. good luck too ya

Yep, and he says he runs moonshine across the Canadian border...HHHMMMM...

Very odd relationship. Time to take matters into your own hand(s).

is this for sympathy or attention:-({|=. im pretty sure nobody hates anybody here. there are always going to be disagreements, thats part of life. but coming on here calling people names is not going to work out very well. :cussing: dont get caught up running that moonshine, or it will be off to the Big House for you. the uncle superbird thing didnt help matters either. you have not had one pic to support anything you claim.:salute:

Thanks Demonseed. That was a fun read.

I wish the kid the best, but he needs to do some growing up. Those that have spoke to him in Chat or on Facebook know what I mean.

Better?

SANY0046.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back