Drive the last mile...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love in the search engine when you type in chicks, one of the things in the drop box that comes up is "chicks with dicks". lol. Photobucket is funny

Like her, I don't use the (Hate) word ether and you can ask my wife and my young guns :cheers:
I missed that thread totally and glad I did..
When I was 15 I was to busy working to deal with a steady girl friend and never stayed in one place very long,.
So it was more like a bump and run thing :D
Till I moved out on my own and rented a tailor here when I was 16.
Arkansas has been good to me for over 38 years :happy8:

bump and run :cheers: makes me wonder if there is any little memikes some where in about 5 states :binky: LMAO at my self :D

When I was 15 I was to busy working to deal with a steady girl friend and never stayed in one place very long,.
So it was more like a bump and run thing :D

bump and run :cheers: makes me wonder if there is any little memikes some where in about 5 states :binky: LMAO at my self :D

When I was 15 I had a steady gf and was bumpin and runnin alot... :D:cheers:

I love in the search engine when you type in chicks, one of the things in the drop box that comes up is "chicks with dicks". lol. Photobucket is funny

They have pictures of you and the wife? :-D

I'm kidding. Really. It was just too easy. I am sorry.

Wow, I bet he has already started on another forum. This isn't the first one that he has been ran off of.

.....nor will it be the last.

hopefully he doesnt invade FBBO with all that drama

Don't give him any ideas. lol

I love how Set was always getting upset at people asking how they knew so much about him. I don't think he realized what he posted. He told everyone everything.

Again, I wish him the best of luck. But he has some growing up to do before he comes back.

I remember a few years ago there was a kid like this over on DC.com. Always had stories to tell and just out rite lied about lots of things. More recently, there was an adult like that over there and on LOTS of other forums that is no longer allowed on them.

its all fun and games until people start calling people names and using great sites like this for drama. i cant stand liars, thats why i was a little harsh on him and called BS . if he would get himself a car instead of jumping from site to site and whining about girls , he would get a lot more respect. i write this because im sure he will be back to read this thread.

These "I am leaving threads" are always entertaining. Why announce it?? What do want us to beg you to stay? Then another attempt at drama, Drive the last mile?? Really??? Then to log on after you put the thread up?? Thread was started at 4:07 p.m. on the 17th, last log on was at 3:05 a.m. on the 18th....if you are leaving leave already......

He came in chat last night to, I quote

"Hello and bye"

Then was gone.

$10 says he either is reading this not being logged in or he logs in again by the end of Tuesday.

He came in chat last night to, I quote

"Hello and bye"

Then was gone.

$10 says he either is reading this not being logged in or he logs in again by the end of Tuesday.
Wait a minute now, there is another $10 bet on another thread, do we need to rename FABO to Gamblers Anonymous or something?

These "I am leaving threads" are always entertaining. Why announce it?? What do want us to beg you to stay? Then another attempt at drama, Drive the last mile?? Really??? Then to log on after you put the thread up?? Thread was started at 4:07 p.m. on the 17th, last log on was at 3:05 a.m. on the 18th....if you are leaving leave already......

what about the one time we are wrong.I know i,ve hit bottom before and needed just one person to ask me to stay.Maybe he has abusive parents. Maybe he wants a girlfriend cause his self esteems low. What if he really needs just one person to give him a reason to live. I would hate to be the one who pushes him to pull the trigger.just saying

I think that boy might have a few issues, he builds his own DRAMA and the complains when he gets called on it. I had a couple of issues with him in chat and put him on ignore. He wrote and told me that I had to have a reason to put him on ignore. I got a bit irritated and told him I did not have to have a reason to ignore stupidity. From there he has me on ignore each time I go to chat. I say good riddance, but I hope someone talks him and gets him to face the fact that he needs to grow up before he gets himself in serious trouble.

Then he needs to come out with it......first part of healing is admittance....or something like that.....

what about the one time we are wrong.i know i,ve hit bottom before and needed just one person to ask me to stay.maybe he has abusive parents. Maybe he wants a girlfriend cause his self esteems low. What if he really needs just one person to give him a reason to live. I would hate to be the one who pushes him to pull the trigger.just saying

x2

There is a difference between hitting the bottom and needing someone to talk to and someone that tells stories, lies, plays the victim, and expects everyone to play into his drama. Those of you that are saying that maybe he just needed someone to talk to obviously have never spent time talking to him in chat or facebook. At first, he was a cool cat, but then he started BS'ing everything and what not. He didn't really talk much about cars that I recall, all he wanted to do was talk about girls or whatever. He even threatened to beat people up on the chat forum. I really don't know why he was here. He didn't have a car and I am not sure he really cared for them. He was here to get attention and thats the only reason.

I have also hit rock bottom before and know that when you need someone to talk to, talking to someone makes all the difference. But I also knew making **** up ("I run moonshine to Canada") is not going to get you anywhere.

The quote in Old Man Rays sig fits him well. "If you can't Dazzle them with brilliance. Then Baffle them with Bullshit." The problem is, is most people can see threw the bullshit. Plane and simple. He just needs to grow his *** up (as do a lot of us (including me)for keeping this going).

Not going to lie though, it is entertaining. :)

Seth, If you're reading this. Good luck and take this as a lesson. There is a reason people in your real life don't want to talk to you or hang out. The same reasons that a lot of people here in the cyber community don't. No one likes a fibber.

im sure he has bigger pokers in the fire than what anyone could tell him here. if he needs attention so bad to run around and start **** with people and lie about certian aspects of his life and the people around him, then someone should to call him on it (which she did). i dont have a problem calling it as i see it. i doubt he will run out in the back forty and put a hole in his head over something someone said on FABO. nobody here has said anything bad to him directly that im aware of, at least not in an open forum. the thread links posted above are the only threads that he has started that got any where near insulting and that stuff was just in good fun. in fact there were number of posts that i edited just avoid hurting his feelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back