Dual Webers?

-
i have those same DGV's on my 240z... if your going to spend the money for webers, go for side draft... eliminates all of your fuel distribution issues...

as for those things dont waste the money....

Side draft, huh? Point me towards it.

I cashed in a CD. Come Monday, I'll have a cool five grand to dump into the Valiant. Already got the suspension and brakes figured out, just need to see 1: exactly how strong I can make a slant on that budget and 2: How that will compare to the price of a V8 swap (small block, RB or 451 stroker)... what to do, what to do?

1: The power is all in the cylinder head! Take the head off and mill it down to raise the compression, have large valves installed, have the head extensively ported and you will not be unsatisfied.

2: Dont start comparing doing a V8 swap because if you do, you find out its in a lot of cases that swapping in a v8 is cheaper.

2: Dont start comparing doing a V8 swap because if you do, you find out its in a lot of cases that swapping in a v8 is cheaper.

I'm figuring that out. 440 Source has a killer 451 kit for $2k. I've got a 400ci block and 727 already. I have no idea what direction I want to take this in. Once I start spending the coin, though, there's no turning back.

Do you want a fast slant,or a slow v8,$5,000 will get you either.What are your goals?If you want a daily driver that runs 13s go v8.I personally would go with a high 14 second slant car that would beat alot of the v8 guys that think there car is a 13 second car.MY opinion.Guzzi Mark

Should I get this setup or would I be better off with a Hurricane or a Clifford unit? For a street/strip car, assume money is no object.

You're not alone,I've been eyeing that pkg up too !!!But I already have a Wieand 4barrel Intake, but still thinking of the Aussie one too !!! Or the Hyper Pak !!!Too many choices out there nowadays !!!:happy2:

:thumleft: make that three but I have something else to go with already that I haven't put in yet (which makes a year already). I have been also looking at this package as well but I will never see the light of day buying this because it goes way above my price Range. Its the Three Weber conversion kit for a Slant six . Just Throwing it out there ;-)

http://www.pentastarparts.com.au/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=490

holy **** that set up looks shweet man I have ZERO input on which would be better but dang does that set up look SEXY

Do you want a fast slant,or a slow v8,$5,000 will get you either.What are your goals?If you want a daily driver that runs 13s go v8.I personally would go with a high 14 second slant car that would beat alot of the v8 guys that think there car is a 13 second car.MY opinion.Guzzi Mark

You don't know me from Adam, I don't know you from Jack. Even so, your opinion is worth a golden brick to me. I've seen the wake of broken hearts and bowtie-shaped puddles of tears that Mad Max slant 6 car leaves behind.

Slant 6 it is.

You don't know me from Adam, I don't know you from Jack. Even so, your opinion is worth a golden brick to me. I've seen the wake of broken hearts and bowtie-shaped puddles of tears that Mad Max slant 6 car leaves behind.

Slant 6 it is.

And, amazingly, it does it WITHOUT a Turbo!!!

If you think it's fast now, imagine that puppy with Ryan's 500+ HP 25-pound, boosted motor in it....

Katie, bar the door....

I'm just sayin'.... LOL!!!

-
Back