Duster graphics - your thoughts ...

-
Gary,I'm sure glad I sent that picture of my car when it was plain yellow. I really enjoy seeing what you mock up on it. Maybe some others will send you some similar pictures of cars in other colors to play with. I like the billboard look,but I think it would really stand out on a red or blue car. Keep using mine though,I like it.:-D:-D:-D

Thanks. Yellow is a great color for mocking up stripes. The contrast really helps. Plus the pic was high rez enough that when I blow it up to fullsize (as in the actual size of the car), it does not get all pixelated.

thats exactly whats going on my duster and was looking for one that followed the bdy lines, I'm lookin for 383 cut outs in the front of black decals so the burnt orange body color comes through, please let me know how much inc shipping to calgary alberta canada. I was also thinking about a half inch below the top body line.

Jims71duster - figure a set of tese wil be $100.00 plu sshipping to Canada. Not sure how much that would be now with the postal rates going up a couple of months ago.

-
Back