Dynoed my 360 with 671

-
Then I need 1,200.00 headers, build a tranny, build a sure grip, new radiator, redo the brakes, the suspension needs a rebuild, bigger fuel line, bigger tires, electric fan, msd, a hood I can cut a giant hole in, another exhaust pipe since it's currently single exhaust, etc etc.
But it sure would be fun.

Then I need 1,200.00 headers, build a tranny, build a sure grip, new radiator, redo the brakes, the suspension needs a rebuild, bigger fuel line, bigger tires, electric fan, msd, a hood I can cut a giant hole in, another exhaust pipe since it's currently single exhaust, etc etc.
But it sure would be fun.
What's it slated for otherwise?

@Babyblue66 can we see the whole printout from the dyno? Is BMEP recorded?
Here's both sides, corrected power and data from the dyno.

20230822_155812.jpg

20230822_155827.jpg

Beautiful stuff!
I got myself a busted blown-360 too.
Gonna rebuild the 360, with a copy of this lovely build.
Maybe even do it on my 360 Poly build lol (manifold permitting).
Best of luck from England
PolyJohn

I am close on my 6-71 build, I have a sacrificial lamb, and old 318, that just received a freshen up, block dip, crank turned, stock rods and pistons, opened the ring gap up, 2.02 J heads, Summit K6900 cam kit.
I just need to buy the clutch kit, and a driveshaft, so its getting close to go time.

I am close on my 6-71 build, I have a sacrificial lamb, and old 318, that just received a freshen up, block dip, crank turned, stock rods and pistons, opened the ring gap up, 2.02 J heads, Summit K6900 cam kit.
I just need to buy the clutch kit, and a driveshaft, so its getting close to go time.
I'd get a bigger cam summit 1798 at least

I will go solid on the proper boosted engine.

-
Back