E-Town, Whos going?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Its getting closer, I'll be there on Sunday, might bring the wife too.

i have prom that weekend :/ .... but why not make the date wait a little bit, il gonna be there saturday...
im either gonna be racing my car or working with 403 motoring (they do custom mag/300/charger stuff).

the father might be bringing his charger for the survivor tent

WHich show, & whats the Dates?

There is more than one swap meet at E'Town if I recall. ;)

2006 Spring Englishtown Swap Meet & Auto Shows
April 28-30, 2006
Giant Swap Meet
2 Big Car Shows
Vendor spaces SOLD OUT

20th Annual MOPAR ATLANTIC NATIONALS
Saturday & Sunday
May 20 & 21, 2006
Drag Racing
Car Show

http://www.etownraceway.com/main.htm

I'm going!!!!!!!!!

Probably be there on saturday too.

I maybe going to both shows but we'll see. Definately the Mopar Nats.

Hey see you guys there on Sunday

Mvc-004s.jpg

I should be there Saturday as well.

I'll be there on Saturday. Maybe mid day Sunday if things work out. Gotta see the SS cars, which are only running on Sunday. :thumblef:

I talked with a bunch of guys, I'll definately be there on Saturday. I'll be bringing my Duster, my neighbor may or may not be bringing his new Charger Daytona R/T, I hear the "Ancient Warrior" guys will be there with all of their cars.

Of course, my wife dropped a bomb on me today. Saturday is my son's Tae Kwon Do promotion, I've gotta go to that. It's over at 10 AM, I wouldn't make it to E-Town until around noon and would probably miss the 1st round. So I'm going Sunday instead.

I miss Englishtown ! It's been years since I been there. But, I wont be in the area in time... DYING..... to finish my 73' Duster Build. :drinkers:

I'm planing on being there at least one of the days. I found somebody to cover at work for me so I have Sunday off.

Mike, Sundays the better day anyways. Super Stock Hemi shoot out and n mufflers required !

AdamR said:
Mike, Sundays the better day anyways. Super Stock Hemi shoot out and n mufflers required !
Right. But I'm running my mufflers anyway. ;-)

Which day are you going?

-
Back