E-Town, Whos going?

-
I dont think so.

IM000013.jpg

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday with my Duster!!

Hey HEMI GTS, you gonna make a pass in that monster?

I went to the K&N Nats last year, on Sat only. This year im going with friends for the whole weekend. I plan on racing there this year too when i get my car!( not that weekend though LOL)

We'll be there as usual racing friday,sat,sun..... :thumbup: :thumbup:

im HOPEING to be there!!!...me and a certain 340srule have a little race set up!!! :twisted:
im HOPEING to be there with these 2 car!!!
mikescarpics005.jpg

and
DSC03973.jpg

:wav:

mikescarpics005.jpg

DSC03973.jpg

340srule said:
Just bring it!!! and hope you bring enough :) :)

YEAH ! Talkin SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll probably be there Sunday myself. Don't know if I'm rolling up with the wife, or one of my garage hound buddies. We need to set up a meeting spot.

FASTBACK340 said:
YEAH ! Talkin SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll probably be there Sunday myself. Don't know if I'm rolling up with the wife, or one of my garage hound buddies. We need to set up a meeting spot.

Smack talk.....nothing like it :) John,look for us in the pits we usually take up about 4 spots with tents and grilles,just look for the hemi-orange'70 duster,black '68 runner,blue '68 dart,come on over!!!!!! :)

340srule said:
Smack talk.....nothing like it :) John,look for us in the pits we usually take up about 4 spots with tents and grilles,just look for the hemi-orange'70 duster,black '68 runner,blue '68 dart,come on over!!!!!! :)

im NOT invited??? :crybaby: oh yeah,im the ENEMY!!!! :salute:

Of coarse your invited mike,i'll feed ya' after i whoop ya'.. :p

Maybe I should look in to getting a banner made up and we can hang it up at your tent.

-
Back