ebay thief, Leesport Pennsylvania. SFauto-US

-
Did you use pay pal? If so is it connected to a Credit Card?? If it is call your CC company tell them you never recieved the item they should refund your money unless he can prove you recieved the item.

I had to do this they called him by the time he called me shooting his mouth off saying I wouldn't get my money back it was already in my account!

I did use Paypal, it would not let me do anything online, but I will try calling them to see if there options.
Thank you!

Are you sure that you can't find a feedback link? I have had to hunt real good sometimes but as long as the listing was still up I can't recall not finding a place to leave feedback. I think I went through the sellers feedback left one time.

I will keep trying. Pored over it last night for the umpteenth time. When all else fails hand the laptop to my girlfriend. If it is there she will find it. Kind of like when you were a kid and you could not dfind something and your mom walks in the room and points right at it. :D

I was able to leave feedback on his feedback to me. Which does not let his future buyers see it but maybe it will spook him into replying to me ?

In Reference to Ebay problems:

I have purchased a lot of items off of ebay including both my barracudas, my dodge duely and a nice 4x4 "compact tractor." i have filed one lawsuit against a seller and threatened two others with litigation. obviously, the first course of action is to let ebay open a case. i had one of these recently and i got all my money back plus the shipping costs. my most recent case was "closed in my favor" almost immediately because i had taken pictures of the items i received and uploaded them to ebay along with the original pics the seller had posted in the ad. it was clear that the seller had not sent me what he had advertised. i have been an attorney for over 25 years now and a simple rule i learned my first year of law school applies to most things in life: "if you can't prove it, it DIDN'T happen." so FYI to my fellow mopar fans - take pictures and write everything down that you can just in case you may need to recreate/prove what happened at a later date. as to chilidart's case - even though the buyer is in CA and the seller is in PA i would tell the buyer to go to his local Magistrate/District Justice/Small Claims Court and file a suit. here in PA it only costs $37.50 to file a small claims suit and most people once they receive a suit via certified mail will think again about settling the dispute. and even if the person does not respond, go forward with the claim and obtain a judgment from your local court. it is a general rule in all states that if a judgment is not appealed within the time period prescribed by that state, the judgment becomes final. once this happens, all the plaintiff has to do is send the final judgment to the court where the defendant lives and proceed to "collect" the award of the court. the staff at your local court will explain how this can be done.

i always try to work things out with the occasional deadbeat seller that i encounter, however, sometimes you just have to pursue the "ball bat in the face" approach - legally that is.

I'm not sure how a judgement will help Cichlidart. All he will have is a piece of paper that says he won the judgement. I don't believe the courts will involve themselves In any way to retrieve the stolen money. If he had his checking account or savings account number, he could take the judgement papers to his bank and collect. But the distance would kill that idea.

Does your pay pal take money from your bank account or from a credit card? if it's a CC just call them not pay pal not Ebay the CC company and tell them that you never recieved the item I'm pretty sure they will get your money back. If you fart around with Ebay and Paypal you will basically get nowheres. This has been my experiences!

Always check low feedback numbers. Out of the 9 feedbacks this guy has 8 are from Sellers. Red flag: hasn't dealt with many happy buyers.

Does your pay pal take money from your bank account or from a credit card? if it's a CC just call them not pay pal not Ebay the CC company and tell them that you never recieved the item I'm pretty sure they will get your money back. If you fart around with Ebay and Paypal you will basically get nowheres. This has been my experiences!

Yep that will work, call your credit card company.

Any FABO members following this thread that are registered on eBay can contact this cheat. Just bring up the item from the link above and select "Contact Seller".

No beating up (just yet). Just tell him that awareness of this situation is growing and he should make it right immediately. Let's bury him with emails to start.

I just did.

I'm not sure how a judgement will help Cichlidart. All he will have is a piece of paper that says he won the judgement. I don't believe the courts will involve themselves In any way to retrieve the stolen money. If he had his checking account or savings account number, he could take the judgement papers to his bank and collect. But the distance would kill that idea.

Don't judgments affect your personal credit rating?

"HIOPVALIANT"

Any FABO members following this thread that are registered on eBay can contact this cheat. Just bring up the item from the link above and select "Contact Seller".

No beating up (just yet). Just tell him that awareness of this situation is growing and he should make it right immediately. Let's bury him with emails to start.

I just did.

Did you leave a link to this thread when you sent the seller a note??

Nope. Just told him that he burned a member of a forum that has 31000 members and he has become a topic of discussion. Told him that it would clearly be in his best interests to make the situation right either by shipping the item or issuing a refund.

I just sent him a message as well, reminding him that he isn't just dealing with one person anymore. There are many savy people here and its only a matter of time before we find out who and where he is. No threats.... Just a friendly reminder. LOL

Great! That's 3 messages he has gotten. Where is everyone else on this?? Let's keep it going and let this guy know with numbers that he isn't going to get away with this. Let's not have him laughing it off. The wrath of FABO will soon be upon him!

I just sent him an "inquiry" also asking him when he is going to make this right.

Great teamwork guys.

I'm not an ebay guy, co I can't help with messaging him.

Everyone,
Thank you for replying here and to the seller. Today I received a message from him about paying me what he owes me.

I think it is all your help in contacting him and replying here where he can see our community in action.

I appreciate everything you guys had to say, it meant a lot!

I will let you know if he follows through.

Mike

-
Back