Edelbrock performer intake manifold for a 318

-
I'm willing to do that and I have done that
Prove it. And no ya won't. Next up will be a Dan post of the perfect car has been found but weather is setting in! He will have to wait till summer. Only been looking 10 years. Might just as well make it 11.............

Prove it. And no ya won't. Next up will be a Dan post of the perfect car has been found but weather is setting in! He will have to wait till summer. Only been looking 10 years. Might just as well make it 11.............
Hasn't been 10 years. I didn't look for a long time because I was spending time with my grandkids.

Hasn't been 10 years. I didn't look for a long time because I was spending time with my grandkids.
You could have bought a nice car, brought some small items, oil, water and small, parts. Ya know things you already should have if are real Mopar guy. Taken them with you and drove back. Memories of a life time.
But that would mean buying a good car.
Or a car at all.

Yep, I'll call BS, there never was an intention to buy this car. Who in their right mind starts a thread about an intake swap on a car that's for sale BEFORE securing the damn car?
Or at least provide a link. Bookface is FULL of links...like said above, exhausting... :lol:
apparently it's easy to send a link to ads on faceache, people i know do it a lot. so did the green dart even exist or did you google for 'green dart pics' to show on here?

Well, sorry I gotta call BS, the internet is FOREVER. So if it ever was for sale the ad could be found. I had u on ignore for a while, then I removed that tag as I thought there might be some truth to what you say. Now I leave you off my ignore list so I can see the comments directed at you.
JYH in the beginning stood up for you as well as others, but gradually the ones that "support" you are diminishing....rapidly
As I said previously why in hell would you start an intake thread on ANY car you haven't purchased.
Simply remarkable
All I had was the ad on Facebook and now it's gone.

Well, sorry I gotta call BS, the internet is FOREVER. So if it ever was for sale the ad could be found. I had u on ignore for a while, then I removed that tag as I thought there might be some truth to what you say. Now I leave you off my ignore list so I can see the comments directed at you.
JYH in the beginning stood up for you as well as others, but gradually the ones that "support" you are diminishing....rapidly
As I said previously why in hell would you start an intake thread on ANY car you haven't purchased.
Simply remarkable
I don't know how to look for a ad once it's been removed.

I don't know how to look for a ad once it's been removed.
Well then how are you going to change a 318 intake on a car you will never own ?

Just busting your balls. Dam I wish you would get a car.
Think how much more fun it would be. :rolleyes:

Nah...Now that I think about it, this is much more fun ! :p

Is this Déjà vu? I have the feeling you should know all this! It has been asked by you before I am almost sure!​

Here I saved you the trouble. Get your $ together, Be ready go ASAP to get said car, Don't dream and Bullshit! bring cash. Be Ready.........
Start with a quick look at Rad coolant, Oil in motor and transmission. Next check compression and check plugs so ya don't buy a bad motor. Seller wont let ya Have a local shop with lift look the car over for you. It will be worth the $ they charge. If seller says no run Forest RUN!

If Ok when you get home and go past,
Do this list 1st
Oil and Filter Change, Trans Service,
Check and if needed.
Air Filter, Wires, Rotor, Cap, Check Front End and Suspension and repair service as needed. Do the same for Brakes. Tires make sure even if look new have not aged out.

Ok now You want to change **** and you and ya boot licker friends get out the Hammers, Vice Grips, and Screwdrivers.

Used 340/360 intake or Performer intake

Carb =Small AFB/AVS 500-600CFM
[note] the 2bbl stuff will not work ya need 4bbl linkage and transmission stuff

Exhaust = Summit Racing SUM-680144 Summit Racing™ Header-Back Dual Exhaust Systems | Summit Racing
with stock manifolds

Cam no bigger than.
Summit Racing SUM-6900 Summit Racing™ Classic Camshafts | Summit Racing

each one under your budget dan not all four together :BangHead:
his initial "budget" was supposedly 22K (though he didn't have the full boat, like half was gonna be bank financed).

for darn near that i bought two running, driving, tagged and titled rust free, mint interior cars for just under that and drove them home. and one of those was more than a 200mi drive.

if i go the other way on it i scooped up one running driving minty car with a damn near perfect interior, a some what serious project with a solid, straight, rust free body and TON of kick *** parts on it; AND a super straight roller that's got awesome patina with great interior, some really good parts and a very straight, clean rust free body. for UNDER his budget.

so the stuff is out there if you're willing to put on your johnny hustle pants and scoop them deals when it's time to party and turn the wrenches to get the finished product you want.

I was going to says make sure ta also service the rear end too, since most overlook it. But pretend cars do not have one.

Simply remarkable
Have you found the ad yet?

I would rather invest the energy into this thread, then look for this unicorn dart.
You saved the pics from the ad right?
Right click on one of those pics...I'm curious what the filename is.
File Name is DansTrollPics1 DansTrollpics 2..............

-
Back