Emblem Clip help

-

hawkgoalie31

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 74 duster i have all the emblems but were can i the clips to hold them in. They dont use glue and they have no threads on them. does any one know were i can get them. The emblem holes are like 3/8 inch.

Thanks

Brian

Duster emblem.jpg

Go to an automotive paint store and get some barrel clips. Put the clips on the studs and snap them in.

i know that they dont push in and they dont have speed nuts to hold them on so i need barrel clips

mrgusa.com will have the barrel nuts. You might be better off using trim tape though. Most of the time the emblem will break before the barrel nuts will let you remove it again. Good luck

R/T specialties has what you need.
The emblems are supposed to have small plastic like sleeves that push onto the studs. The emblem then gets pushed into the fender holes. If you have new paint you need to take extra caution as I have seen the paint around the edges of the emblem holes chip off when trying to get them on. I used a different technique that didnt require those as I didnt want to worry about the paint.

-RPM

i have new ones,buck a piece,free postage,r/t takes a long time in the summer to ship,pm me

DSCN0250.jpg

-
Back