engine break in

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** like this is why Im not too confident in buying on this site. I know I will in the future but I will be praying the whole time.. I hope yall get this straight cause this is turning bad quick.

ya sorry to hear that chuck..most of the guys on here you can trust, but i havent bought anyhting from here, only ebay, but im not gonna sell anymore on here so dont buy from me becasue of this one thing

This is my last reply to you on your posts or in chat if youre not man enough to honor the contracts you make. i myself dont have time to play with kids. If you made a deal that was transacted as insured its your responsibility to make it right so i,ll have nothing else to say to you.

why???? wtf i dont get it shipped and was recieved, i had a problem like this with a collectors item and i retuned the cash becasue i did not track the item, but i did on this one and i have proof that it was shipped if there was no tracking, i would pay you back but i cant do it.

why???? wtf i dont get it shipped and was recieved, i had a problem like this with a collectors item and i retuned the cash becasue i did not track the item, but i did on this one and i have proof that it was shipped if there was no tracking, i would pay you back but i cant do it.

You really are stupid. Maybe you've taken one too many to the head while in the batter box.

I thought I read you want to be an attorney. Here's your first case study!

You required shipping insurance on the item, that i would have requested to pay for anyways. You ship the part without insurance, breaching your contractual obligation. Item is now lost and somehow that is my tough luck????

Good luck arguing that one counselor.

You are truly a bigger douchebag than even I could ever think of, except, maybe the florida guy that screwed people on the e-brock heads.

Again, the tracking just means it ended up SOMEWHERE, not necessarily where it should have. Reference the issue I had with the Sharpe spray gun you idiot. Ever think that's why I wanted insurance, because I have to SIGN for it and I get my items IN HAND. It's worth the $2 cost to not have to deal with the aggravation, idiot people, and companies about lost crap.

GET IT NOW!

I'm not an attorney, but, I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

BTW, I had to pass a section of a state exam a few years ago for my old profession, which dealt with business law, contracts, breach and UCC regulations. So, I'm not a stupid hillbilly when it come to legal responsibilities regarding business transactions.

Watch out for this guy on e-bay. Funny, I bought them on E-bay, NOT HERE, so I don't know what all your bitching about not selling on the site is about.

Maybe you just need to be banned for good from here?

maybe you should just stop wasting ur time trying to tell me the same thing over and over, becasue i have nothing to say to you anymore.

ps mr. smart one i pitch, so i dont hit anymore and im smart enough to get out of the way of something when its coming my way. im done so long

maybe you should just stop wasting ur time trying to tell me the same thing over and over, becasue i have nothing to say to you anymore.

ps mr. smart one i pitch, so i dont hit anymore and im smart enough to get out of the way of something when its coming my way. im done so long

Then man up and do what's right.

have you tried to go to the usps to see if its there

i have nothing more to say...from this point on i will not sell on this site again..ebay is all different

i will call usps and have them trace it

geez

you can copy the post and show it as evidence in court. LOL

man i bought a book of amazon and the guy shipped them to the wrong address ended back at his place and he just refunded me my money.
what is the world coming to, people not willing to do the right thing anymore. You mess up, clean up the mess, don't hide behind your family! now i see how bush was able to become prez....

Uhh DB, you left the insurance part out of the story when you were in the chat. [-X Shipping insurance was required by YOU and paid for by crackedback. YOU, neglected to insure package :thumbdow:. Case closed.

PAY UP!

WoW! I can't believe what I'm reading. I'm also surprised you guys didn't take this offline.

DB15...if you promised insurance and didn't follow through, it is your fault and it should come out of your pocket.

Duster Boy, i just got done dealing with a guy i got screwed over by for a four speed trani for my duster. I paid for the tranni last summer, got my money back last week. It was headache after headache and its a pain in the a$$ to the buyer if the seller does not take any responsibilty for anything. When you sell and buy parts you should treat it like buisness not a hobby. Make it right, ive seen you get burned on this site before for similair selling situations and it seems to me you need to change your buisness ethics. mabe you just shouldnt do buisness at all. hate to say it but........

i cant say anyhting more about the insurance issue becasue all it will do is cause for this thread to continue, i havent done anything becasue cracked has asked for a refund from paypal, so paypal is now handling this all, if they say i got to give him his cash back i will. but like i did say eariler insurance was not meant to be charged but it was, but the reason i dident want to do anything was becasue it says the item was recieved. that means that i could go to every person i bought an item from that dident have insurance and say that i dident get it and that the trackign was all bull, but its in the hands of paypal rewing it all.... if they say give him his money i will

i cant say anyhting more about the insurance issue becasue all it will do is cause for this thread to continue, i havent done anything becasue cracked has asked for a refund from paypal, so paypal is now handling this all, if they say i got to give him his cash back i will. but like i did say eariler insurance was not meant to be charged but it was, but the reason i dident want to do anything was becasue it says the item was recieved. that means that i could go to every person i bought an item from that dident have insurance and say that i dident get it and that the trackign was all bull, but its in the hands of paypal rewing it all.... if they say give him his money i will

And you can go to paypal RIGHT NOW and send the money back...

Quit trying to hide behind BULLSHIT excuses, like it's out of my hands. Even if paypal says your good, you're getting a chargeback from my credit card company. You just want to make it difficult.

Here's why I wanted it insured. Because I have to sign for it and get it in hand. I've had too many problems with delivery using USPS in the last 2 years. Once you learn how to deal with it, then the stress iof non receipt is gone. I've received EVERY package that was insured using USPS, coincidence?? Nope.

You appear to have admitted you messed up, fix it NOW!

every package i have shipped has always been recieved i jsut cant be convinced that its lost.

this is why i jsut cant do it
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0000 9336 5016
Detailed Results:

Delivered, March 10, 2008, 1:59 pm, INDIO, CA 92203
Processed, March 09, 2008, 12:51 am, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403

i believe the shipper before anything sorry

I cant believe anyone actually bought parts from this MAGGOT !

I mean after his track record on this site and all.

Unbelievable.

This clown has had waaaaaayyyy to many chances on this site. He has never had anything constructive to add to this site. It is all about what he wants or what he needs. And now this ?

Good riddance !

this kid needs to man it up now look duster boy you should realy dill with this in a bigger way than you are peaple on this site are here cause they love this hobby and these cars and most of the peaple on this site are having a real good time if you cant figure out that these folks would rather be freind than foe you trulley are a young chap and just send the dude his refund and you where to insure this and you did not.. are you freaking kidding man now be one and fix this ok we are waiting:happy10:

every package i have shipped has always been recieved i jsut cant be convinced that its lost.

this is why i jsut cant do it
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0000 9336 5016
Detailed Results:

Delivered, March 10, 2008, 1:59 pm, INDIO, CA 92203
Processed, March 09, 2008, 12:51 am, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403

i believe the shipper before anything sorry

They might be somewhere in 92203, they aren't where they are supposed to be you idiot.

In the words of Anthrax...

Talking to you is like clapping with one hand.

Here's the lead in.... it's fitting

Anthrax - Caught in a Mosh

Why don't you listen when I try to talk to you
Stop thinking of yourself, for just a second fool
Shut up, shut up, I don't wanna hear your mouth
Your mother made a monster, now get the hell out of my house

Can't stand it for another day
I ain't gonna live my life this way
Cold sweat, my fists are clenching
Stomp, stomp, stomp, the idiot convention

Which one of these words don't you understand?
Talking to you, is like clapping with one hand

Have a great night. :bootysha:

I've been in sales for a long time. If you see everything in black and white, you will lose out on a lot of business and eventually go under. This is no different. You can leave your fate in the hands of Paypal. But they are not true arbitrators. They operate on their own policy. If you can recognize right from wrong OUTSIDE of Paypal or anyone or thing handling an electronic transaction, you can salvage the business relationship. It's simple. Swallow your pride and do what's right, put this behind you and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back