EPA Seeks to Prohibit Conversion of Vehicles into Racecars

-
In the end, we'll just have to pay a "fee" for our "green print" each year. Send in your 50 dollars a year to renew your carbon print certificate. It's the money they want, your print isn't important

It's easy to explain,we have a rogue bunch of wackos funded by their victims bent
on appeasing a few like wackos by targeting small groups that don't have the capital
stolen from them to fight back with anymore. And the plant up the creek still has a few
"accidents" every now and again, just like they have for the last 7 decades, and will do
so 'till they piss off the wrong wacko. Then money won't be enuff to save them.
I know people who bragged about paying off customs inspectors so they didn't have
to worry about shipping out of the country,we paid them to do a job,and they paid more
for them not to. Well, the inspector's happy,but wait 'till they wonder how this bug-snake-
fish-bird got here and jacked things up. Hmmm, nobody knows nothin'. Drugs,ISIS? Yeah,
they got this.........

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter:cheers:

Best we can do is write your congressmen and let them know how you feel. The EPA is a bunch of overreaching idiots killing industry and anything that is worth a darn for more expensive, less reliable crap. CA legal fuel containers for example.

I really think this is focused at eliminating the "loophole" for DPF delete kits on diesel vehicles. That said, (you guys have clearly pointed this out) this has implications for the entire automotive aftermarket industry.
Regardless of their agenda here there is one thing that it certain. The EPA is one power hungry beast.
There sure in no loophole in CA. Every two years from new to scrap yard, Smog test. No pass, no registration. FYI, gas powered vehicles no smog test for the first 5 years. The only diesel trucks I see "running coal" are from mexico, or military service members with out of state plates. Between the cost of new diesel trucks, the warranty issues on a now, 80 grand truck! 60 thousand seems to be entry level now, and the smog laws, who dares do a Smog delete!
EDIT: 80 grand includes Tax and finance charges. FYI

-
Back