Epic Mail Fail

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
eeeesssshhhhhh what are these USPS guys doing

i was sending an antenna base to another member and i get a PM from the member this morning and it sure sounded like he had not recieved it.

so i went to my P.O today and and asked about the tracking number that was on it and he went to the back and brought this out.

the yellow label says to return to sender and damaged ....

this was a perfectly straight box when we started out.

on top of me taking forever to send it, now this happens ....this is Bad ....and not Michael Jackson Bad

it makes me wonder that if i had not gone to the PO to claim it ....how long would it have sat there?

Attachments

• CIMG2175.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 192
  • CIMG2173.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 178
  • CIMG2174.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 179
  • CIMG2176.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 183
Bummer, Will you have to pay to ship it out again even though they destroyed it?

I had a box show up in a plastic bag and it was so soaked that you could pour water out of thye bag. Luckily it was a metal brake drum dial so it wasn't hurt. It did have a "We are so sorry" note on the outside of the bag.

You have to wonder how the h**l they do that. I think they tie it to the truck bumper and drag from one PO to the other.

Or maybe something like this? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6_9A90cUk"]Ace Ventura Smashes Package - YouTube[/ame]

Got caught in the "batting cage"...the arm that seperates the packages as they shoot through. Looks like a home run though!!!LOL!! You're probably lucky to even get it back, bonus it was in one piece!!

Lesson to all, pack your boxes so they can run it over with a truck, which by the looks of Rani's package, is just what happens sometimes!! geof

-
Back