Espo Springs?

-

wes beem

Reaction score
Anyone running espo +1 or +2 springs with 275s in the rear on a duster/demon id like to see how she sits

Espo +1

IMG_0031.jpeg

These are ESPO +1 with 255's on 8 inch wheels. Springs are brand new in the pic and haven't been driven.

1725870783644.jpeg

@BrianT, What is your total ride height to the fender lip both front and back? I like the look.

How much travel do you have on the front LCA?

RGAZ

I'm at 28" in the back and 24 1/2" in the front.
what size tires in the front? out of curiousity, could you take a shot of the LCA from the front? trying to figure out how you got it that low and still have any suspension travel. I think I'm at 25.5" on my duster with 195/70R14 fronts and I still had to cut my front lower bumpstops to have an inch of clearance between the bumpstops and frame.

yup, they do. looks like you're just about to the bump stops. I set mine at about 5/8" gap to the bump stops, then cut a similar to stock profile on my bumpstops about 1/2" lower to get about 1" clearance to the frame. the fact your tires are 1" taller than mine also explains why the top of the tire has a little more tucked up look than mine

mine with your old HD 6 leaf springs Brian, tires are 195/70R14 front 225/70R14 rear....I did end up having to play with the rear shackles to get the rear where I wanted it, I used YJ jeep 1" lift shackles from rough country.

duster.jpg

-
Back