Everyone chime in !

witch A body do you have ??

• Total voters
-
I have several a-bodies... Can we vote for each one, or just once???

you're going to get the scamp and Dart Sport guys chiming in later and feeling neglected. Really the Dart sport is a neglected car and for no good reason. I hardly see them around and almost never see them listed in the reindeer games.

Scamp same thing, odd car but if you want to be unique then it's a winner.

I have never had a scamp and only had a Dart sport parts car that couldn't be saved.

Well, they wern't going to let poor Rudolph join in any Reindeer games, why let Dart Sports and Scamps???

Mine is in the Duster family, Demon family and sort of in the Dart family but is not on the list first mentioned, it's a Dart Sport. For your info the Dart Sport is not the square Dart with the name Sport added, it is what used to be a Demon and only changed name because of religious complaints that Chrysler got too many of, so they changed the name to Dart Sport.
Mine is called a Duster more often than by its proper name.

Mine is in the Duster family, Demon family and sort of in the Dart family but is not on the list first mentioned, it's a Dart Sport. For your info the Dart Sport is not the square Dart with the name Sport added, it is what used to be a Demon and only changed name because of religious complaints that Chrysler got too many of, so they changed the name to Dart Sport.

Absolutely spot on. ....and just one more reason I loathe the Southern Baptist Convention.

Absolutely spot on. ....and just one more reason I loathe the Southern Baptist Convention.
I had a '72 Demon once, and I would occasionally drive it to church. No problem at all :)
I've also owned a couple of Dart Sports (the name that replaced the Demon). I've owned many A-bodies including Barracuda's, Dusters, Scamps, Swingers, Customs, Dart Sports, Demon. But the two A-bodies I have now are Dusters.

I had a '72 Demon once, and I would occasionally drive it to church. No problem at all :)

We had a couple of neighbor ladies who lived henind us when we were kids. One has a 70 Challenger 318, buckets, console and the other had a 72 Demon, 318 3 speed in the floor. I always wanted that car.

I added some more. if we need more added to the pool, no problem.don't want to discourage anybody. Also I believe you can change your vote so if you had to vote for something and you want to change that no problem also.

I added some more. if we need more added to the pool, no problem.don't want to discourage anybody. Also I believe you can change your vote so if you had to vote for something and you want to change that no problem also.

I think it's best to divide them down like you did now. I am a Dart Sport fan but unfortunately, it's not a Demon. In the collector world, it either is or it isn't. I like them all but there is still a huge difference amongst the "family" lines.

I voted dart as I have a 63,64,65 dart.... have a 65 cuda and 62 lancer. ( 67 bel 1 doesn't count! ha).....

the only thing that can generally slow down a mopar guy ( or girl) from owning more than one, is lack of garage , acreage, or $$$$$$$ ha

Currently I have a '66 Valiant 100 2 door post. The '66 was the only year early Valiant I haven't owned, love the body style. So that's '63, '64, '65 and '66, plus the Barracudas and Dusters and Darts I've had along with one Belvedere. When I was 15 I bought a '55 Dodge something that had a hemi for $10. My folks never knew I had it, kept it at a friends place that had a huge back lot I could drive it around in. I can't remember whatever happened to that car. I hope it's not still in that lot, that was around 1964 or '65. I wonder.

Russ.

Oh, I voted dart...

I was the first vote...

Just did not want to share my duster fetish...

a 1971 duster is about the only thing i would trade my dart for..

I just think they look tough although the slab side, flat trunk and wing windows on darts dose tickel my pickle..

:)

the only thing that can generally slow down a mopar guy ( or girl) from owning more than one, is lack of garage , acreage, or $$$$$$$ ha

Choosing to be single and not having expensive kids and living a life of chrysler helps lol.

I am a mopar nun :usflag:

Life of Chrysler, now thats funny!!

That should be a monte python Movie...

-
Back