F.A.B.O. windshield decals

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a For A Bodies Only windshield Decal ?

It would be 4X40" wide. Only available in white.
These will be the web site name only and not the " Your direct connection to Mopar A Bodies" part

fabologo2.jpg

The price is $27.oo ea. or if I order 10 they are $20.

If you'd like one please let me know in this thread. we'll see how many are interested then get the final price which will depend on how many we order.

They will probably only ship them to one place so I'll be shipping them out myself.

onehellofadart said:
May be a stupid question but, do they mount inside or outside of the windshield?

AdamR said:
Out side the windshield.

Does it go on upside down or rightside up?
Does the windshield have to be in the car?
Should I put it on with my left hand or my right hand?

( Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist... :D )

Are they going to be individual lettlers or is it all in a big block looking thing? :scratch:

mikelbeck said:
onehellofadart said:
May be a stupid question but, do they mount inside or outside of the windshield?

AdamR said:
Out side the windshield.

Does it go on upside down or rightside up?
Does the windshield have to be in the car?
Should I put it on with my left hand or my right hand?

( Sorry Tony, I couldn't resist... :D )

:crybaby: :tool:
Besides a decal is usually soaked in water and can be applied either way.

fast318dart said:
yea i'll get one just let me know.

Thats 2 counting me. :D Anyone else ?

I'll probably have you guys Paypal me the money. Then I can pay them and ship them out. I'll pay for the shipping.

if we get to ten, id be interested to as the price will be reduced. email me though if you do them, as my computer has been down and i only have limited access at work.

--chad
[email protected]

Im going to order one first so everyone can see what they look like. I dont anyone to be disapointed. They arent that cheap.

More than likely these will come with an outer paper alignment sheet along with the backing for the adhesive side. You just peel off the backing and position it and smooth out with a credit card. After all the bubbles are worked out you carefully peel off the outer sheet. An easy way to make sure it goes on straight and centered is to spend a few minutes with a tape measure and some masking tape. Apply the masking tape to the INSIDE of the window and align the windshield sticker on the OUTSIDE so it goes on right.

BTW: I'll take two please. One will look good on my black Matco tool chest at work :D

Meeeee! :D
I'll take one.

How about an address so jackass's like me can snail mail the money to you because i don't have a paypal account. :munky2:

Don't tell me this thread is going to drop dead with ONE banner to go?!?!?!

C`mon guys! :headbang:

I don't like stuff on the front or rear glass. But if you get some made up that are about 12" long, I'd get two for the rear side windows.

-
Back