FABO Transportation Network Available

-
A shout ou for anybody that is wlling to move one to three rollers from Southern Illinois to just across the Mackinac Bridge in the U.P. , Michigan. All three verts, 67 Barracuda, 62 Fiat Cabriolet and a 65 Fiat Cabriolet. PLEASE PM ME.

THANKS!!!!

im a truck driver headin from Laredo Tx to St Louis Mo,have a 53'trailor and have half a trailor available to ship engines, differentials, trannys, seats, interior, fenders ... etc or even home furniture send me a PM, i got a few dates im goin next one is this coming Wedneday Aug 6, then da following week im goin Aug 11, and then Aug 14, will be traveling this route for da next 6weeks so if anyone has anything goin that way let me knw !? .. NO CARS .. [PHONE NUMBER DELETED BY STAFF]

FL to PA anyone going
Hello, anyone coming up to PA from around Jupiter Florida within the next month or so? Need some parts hauled.....let me know...

i have 2 68 barracuda fenders in king nc 27021
they need to go to cass lake minnesota
anything close to king for the pickup or close to cass lake for the drop off
thanks!
pm me

Need a 69 dart hauled from Boca Raton, Florida to Biloxi, Mississippi. If anyone can or knows someone who will please contact me! thanks!

Looking to have a Dart hood transported from Avondale AZ to Columbus Ohio

67 valiant roller from Memphis to Chicago in the next few weeks. I also need a fender brought from Greenville MI to Chicago

Running from Baltimore, MD to Greenwood, SC. and back. Can take clean parts, to fit in a 98 Jeep Cherokee

For a running, driving 1969 A body from St. Louis to San Diego (enclosed preferred). Would prefer the car before Fall Fling, but could possibly meet there for a hand-off if you are not coming this far south. PM me for contact info and further details if this works for you.

Thanks!

anyone in the Baltimore, MD area going to Nazareth, PA?

I have a trade offer for a Duster (running) from pensicola, FL I need to get my Demon (not running) there , im in Long Beach, NY ... either bring mine there and his to me or vice versa ... or just mine there would work too

Tim ... tensec340@aol.com .. 516 543 8447

Retired truck owner over 30 yrs in the business. Got board so now have a new 26 ft enclosed car trailer and a Ford 350 dually ready to haul car and room for parts. Just hauled one to south Florida and brought one back to Pa. Let me give you a price it might not be cheapest but neither am I. Send me a pm and I will give you contact info. Thanks. ENCLOSED TRAILER
Bob cell 610-704-6207
Distance ???
Email
bobslittletruck@aol.com

Ready to move cars on the East coast. I am in eastern pa
Willing to go to west cost as well just can't run 800 or more miles empty to pick up unless willing to pay some fuel cost. Thanks

I live in NH and would be willing to haul in the New England area.
I have a 20' enclosed trailer.
Mike

Looking at a car in Jenkins, ky. ..... looking for someone to haul it from there to Virginia beach. Anyone?

I was checking to see if I should sell my old cars or if someone could transport three to 6 vehicles south for me in one trip. Most are rollers and don't run. all are early a-bodies. Does someone transport in bulk and do it reasonably? Time is not an issue.

71 scamp from St. Louis area to southern Cali, message me and we can talk

Hey folks I will be hauling an empty enclosed trailer from seattle area to so cal on Monday dec.8 if you need any big parts delivered let me know.

Prices
$1.15 a mile for drive in cars
$1.25 for winch in cars
.30 cents a mile to pick up if over 300 miles. So if if its 500 miles it would add .30 cents for 200 miles.
All enclosed trailer with room for parts 24ft with extra 2ft in nose.
Prices are fair for a single car trailer it's cheaper for multi car and open trailers.
Over 3 million safe miles of driving for my self in the trucking buisness so I am not a wanna be. Thanks for your time. Will travel all 48 of need be.

Will most likely be in the Concord NC area over the weekend with a 24 ft enclosed Trl anyone looking to move parts or cars let me know. Happy Holidays
Will have room for parts going down from eastern pa.

-
Back