FABO Transportation Network Available

-
I need to get my car to Kernersville, NC between Greensboro and Winston Salem, NC from Nazareth, PA around January 1. Anyone know someone reasonable?

looking to get a header panel (grille and headlights) from Rushmore, MN to either columbus, or youngstown ohio area. someone heading to the mopar expo in OH perhaps? found a killer deal on the front grille/header panel for one of my cars...but the seller is fairly reluctant to ship.

Hi all, I'm planning on going down to Melbourne Florida this coming Saturday night, the 14th. If anyone needs anything dropped off or brought up you can contact me. PMing me would be better.

Need running Dart from Houston TX area to S. Florida, or I can meet you in N Florida somewhere. Take the family to Disney on me!!

Looking to have somebody haul a running but not very roadworthy Duster from Norfolk Va to Nashville Tn. Or as close to Nashville as possible. Thanks!

I would like to test the waters to see if anyone would be willing to haul a motor, transmission, drive shaft that I am looking at getting from another member from New York to Mississippi or anywhere close?
Please send me a PM if you are available and willing
Thanks
Ron

I got a call yesterday about a D200 I've been trying to buy. Now owner wants it gone this weekend. I either need it transported from DFW Tx area to Columbia TN. If no takers, I'll be making trip. If I drive, I'll have open truck bed open both ways. I haven't decided if I'm bringing trailer both ways. PM me.

I may be driving an A-body from Chattanooga TN, to South Florida. I don't have AAA, and as a student paying for transport is a little out of the question. I was just curious if there's any members along the route that I could contact if I get into any mechanical trouble?

Thanks!

If your running I-75 down,I'm sure you'll find members along the way.

Need a car transported from Burlington, WY to near Seattle, WA if anybody is going from the Midwest to the West Coast.

Looking at options to transport a non-running 66 barracuda from SLC, Utah to Raleigh, NC.

My buddy is driving from Ruskin FL up to High Point NC next friday and has an empty cargo van if anyone needs some parts hauled and can meet within his route.

Need a bumper from Indiana to New Hampshire (or close), thanks.

I will br traveling from So Indiana to Gatlinburg TN this coming weekend, returning the following week. I am taking a van and maybe a small trailer if someone needs hauling one way or the other.

I need a 67 Valiant rolling shell brought from Escondido CA to Chicago.

Anyone in South Florida going to the Mopar show at the Battleships in Mobile? I need a set of wheels picked up and brought back to south florida Will pay $100.00

Anyone coming through Tupelo Mississipi heading near Raleigh NC? Buying a tunnel ram intake with carbs, and shipping is KILLING the deal! I'm patient, doesn't have to be immediate, or if you're coming to the Nationals in August in Ohio and can bring it with.

Anybody?

Anyone coming through Tupelo Mississipi heading near Raleigh NC? Buying a tunnel ram intake with carbs, and shipping is KILLING the deal! I'm patient, doesn't have to be immediate, or if you're coming to the Nationals in August in Ohio and can bring it with.

Anybody?

My buddy is headed to high point from gainesville this weekend. Think they can meet him on the way?

-
Back