FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Needing to move a 67 GTX from Santa Ana California to Indiana or even someplace in between, like Kansas/Oklahoma/Missouri where I could meet you. The car is not running but rolls. I'd like to get this done in the next couple weeks.

I have 2 67 Valiant Signet's in Burlington NC that need to come to Chicago 60638. The white car runs and drives,the green car has no engine or trans. They can be brought together or seperately

image (16).JPG

image (18).JPG

Anyone going from Eastern PA to Iowa out route I-80 ? I have a trunk lid that needs to go to Iowa $$$

I have two cars that I am thinking about getting. Both of them are early Dodge Darts and one of them is in Utah and the other one is in Lincoln Nebraska. I'm looking to see if anyone can transport either of them either too Orlando area or at least some place closer. I could meet in Louisiana or Alabama. PM me and let me know. Thanks

Would anyone be able to transport my 67' Barracuda from northern Ohio to Charleston SC?

I can't figure out how to modify my ad from June 3rd. I'm no longer needing any assistance in transporting the vehicles in the above ad. I've decided not to buy if I can't get it myself. Not that I've had any response at all from here.

Where us there another transportation ad place for guys like us, not the pros? I am still intetested in getting me another wagon. There are several for sale now through out the country that I would like brought to Florida.

Looking to have a 72 Swinger shipped from Portland Oregon to Harrisburg PA. In about 2 weeks . Need to locate someone asap THanks! Dart Runs and drives

I bought a transmission in
Oregon 97603 zip code
I am in North Carolina 27021
Anywhere within 500 miles
Will work
Message me
$ waiting
Eddie

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am needing assistance on picking up a bare 5.7 Hemi block in Houston Texas and getting as close to eastern Iowa (davenport) as possible. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks Chuck

Need a car hauled from liberal kansas to south Florida can anyone help?

Looking at an a-body in St. Louis need it delivered to Gloucester Virginia or may entertain somewhere near along 64 in Virginia for a meet up. Anyone going that way looking for a load?

Looking to have a '69 Dart brought from Virginia to Western New York. Anyone going that route that can help? The car is in Abingdon, VA.,24211

Last edited:
Looking at an a-body in St. Louis need it delivered to Gloucester Virginia or may entertain somewhere near along 64 in Virginia for a meet up. Anyone going that way looking for a load?
Looks like I'm gonna be going to get it myself.

-
Back