Facebook Party for Dustermaniac,and MRL Performance

-

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK OR YOUR FRIENDS HAVE FACEBOOK LETS HELP THESE OUTSTANDING MEMBERS..PLEASE READ AND VOTE !! THANKS

THOMAS MONACO

MRL PERFORMANCE

So Please VOTE. You need a FaceBook account. If you dont have one use your wifes/husbands/kids/friends/relatives

Time is running out, we need your support!!!

Go to www.Missionsmallbusiness.com Click on the "support" button, Log into the FaceBook account. A new window will pop up, there you can punck up our business names MRL Performance,and Thomas Monaco click the "VOTE" button. Its thats easy.

Thank you for all your support, we greatly appreciate it:joker::joker::joker:

Thank You very much for this post to remind everyone that we are not there yet. All the support we can get is sincerely appreciated. As stated in my application. Small Business is what still makes America great.

hope everyone puts there votes in to keep the small businesses alive and well

Bump for more votes. I am at 83 votes now. It is a slow climb and I hope I'll have enough time to get to 250 there is 23 days left to get there. Please help out small businesses. Thanks in advance.- Tom

I wish there was a way to direct link this to my facebook page for all the members doing this. I have many elderly friends that I could get to vote but they are not computer literate enough to figure it out.

You can, and it's easy.

Just type "https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/" in your FaceBook status box, type whatever you want to say to your friends about it, give them instructions on how to vote, and click to post it like you would any other comment. FaceBook will transfer the typed link into a clickable one, and your elderly friends should have no problems following the directions. There's a bunch of them on my personal and fan pages the last couple weeks if you want to see it in action. https://www.facebook.com/leanna.l.johnson?sk=wall

* * *​

And even though PSC had enough votes for consideration by the Business Expert Panel within 15 days of filing the application, I tend to agree with TXDart Martin's June 4 comment in my thread:

Why set your sights for the 250 vote goal minimum just to be consider for the grant ???

Set your goal for 500 votes and that maybe enough to make them notice how outstanding of candidate you are to receive their grant !!!

I want to blow those judges away!!!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=190743

Thanks to everyone for the support! We all appreciate it.

Done it already at lest that what my GF told me lol .. She knows face book not me lol ......Good luck to all 3 of ya

GOT MY 250! Wow I can NOT THANK YOU GUYS/GALS enough!!!

Tom the votes are rolling in, stay positive. Doom and Gloom wont get you there, keep your chin up and the votes will come. There are a ton of people on here pulling for you now, and a ton of prayers for your wife. This is a good bunch of people, and it shows!!!!

I've already voted for ya'll, but I just sent emails out to some friends and family.

Thanks to all the recent voters!! PSC's now at 279 woooooo! :-D Keep them coming gang ... each one means a lot right now.

-
Back