Fantasy Football 2011

-
After looking at my draft I have a very bad feeling that I will be working the waiver wire pretty hard!!

Thanks for setting this up Noel!!

According to the fantasy football homepage Rich, you had the best draft based on projected points. :cheers:

First game is coming soon. Get your rosters set for Thursday.:happy1:

Hey homecloned, What do I have to do to "set" my roster? I looked a little on Yahoo today at the league, but I'm not sure......help plz #-o

Hey homecloned, What do I have to do to "set" my roster? I looked a little on Yahoo today at the league, but I'm not sure......help plz #-o
Go to your team page, then click and drag bench players into positions you want them in. Then go to the team matchup to see how it compares to who you are playing. Hope this helps.

I "think" I'm in homecloned and thx for your help :newb:

I am glad MeMikeJr. will keep me updated and help me put the players in that needs to be in today homecloned What is the dead line on pulling my players I want to have for today ?

Im pretty sure its up untill kickoff Mike. You can still change sundays/mondays players just not thursdays after kickoff.

I just called my son and he said we will look at my team and who is playing.
This is a cool thing but a new thing for me to enjoy, and a big + to enjoy more time with my older son :cheers:
School, job, and family he stays busy, I get to see Creed at lest 2 times a week but Mike Jr. and family I am lucky if I see them 1 time every two weeks.

I enjoyed this day together :hello2:

Attachments

• nfl graft night 003.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 103
:cheers: My kicker is playing tonight :D:hello2:

Mike, that is a great picture of you and Mike Jr. I dont have anybody in the FABO league but I have Finley the GB TE in my money league. Good luck to all.:blob:

For those who haven't palyed FF, this is going to make the NFL more interesting this year for you.

:happy1::happy1::thumblef::drinkers::drinkers::headbang:\\:D/:hippy2::hippy2::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

I just looked and I was a winner against Jr. my son. (I think) :D
I also seen a fan base thing, so when I get a few cups of coffee and get moving my brain I will see how I can be a fan to everyone.
Thank you Noel :cheers: and good morning :coffee2:

Can someone post a link as to how our FF league is scored? I had the Yahoo page up during the games, but had nooooo friggin' idea how the points were adding + subtracting :scratch: It was great fun though for the 1st week :cool:

Here's the prize I found to donate to the winner or however HC wants to do it. Everyone needs more light in their life eh' :glasses7:

Attachments

• Mag Lite Prize for FF 001.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 86
Here it is 6pk. Cool prize for the winner.:cheers:

Passing Yards10 yards per point25 yards per pointPassing Touchdowns4Interceptions-2-1Sacks-10Rushing Yards10 yards per pointRushing Touchdowns6Reception Yards10 yards per pointReception Touchdowns62-Point Conversions2Fumbles Lost-2Offensive Fumble Return TD640+ Yard Completions1040+ Yard Passing Touchdowns20KickersLeague ValueYahoo! Default ValueField Goals 0-19 Yards3Field Goals 20-29 Yards3Field Goals 30-39 Yards3Field Goals 40-49 Yards4Field Goals 50+ Yards5Point After Attempt Made1Defense/Special TeamsLeague ValueYahoo! Default ValueSack1Interception2Fumble Recovery2Touchdown6Safety2Block Kick2Points Allowed 0 points10Points Allowed 1-6 points7Points Allowed 7-13 points4Points Allowed 14-20 points1Points Allowed 21-27 points0Points Allowed 28-34 points-1Points Allowed 35+ points-4Tackles for Loss10

I can't keep track of scoring - I look at what the team is projected to do and hope for for the best on Tuesday morning. Although, I took a peek at the scores today and I think my team just used up scoring for the next 2 weeks !

Plus you still have Welker to play tonight. Breezes 51 really helped.

Im playing 3 tonight but have it locked with a9 point lead.

Lucky week 1 for me.:cheers:

Congratulations to Santas Guards 68/6 for scoring 191.6 points. :cheers: Thats the most I have seen scored in my two years playing FF. Wes Welker and D. Breeze were on fire(not to mention T Brady).

Second was MoparJoeNYJ-he had Brady-144.10
6pks A Rookie was next with 130.20
efriedrich had 117.4
homecloned(me) had 109.07
MeMikeJr had 108.7
Thats the 6 winners from week one. Hope everyone enjoyed it. See everypne next weekend.

Week 2!:cheers::happy1::cheers::happy1::cheers::happy1:

This will be my Week :D Congratulations to our top gun last week :coffee2:
I am going to call my manager this morning and make sure there is nothing I am over looking Noel :coffee2:

-
Back