Favorite members names

-
You need to back that up with pics... he, he.
I'm just speaking what everyone esle is thinking.

th_dancingyehanana.gif

CudaChick and of course MeMike and I almost forgot DEMON SEED, sorry couldn't help myself, Bob made me do it. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

John and John, don't get overly excited ... "all dolled up" out here in the sticks consisted of a pair of jeans and a sweater. LOL 95% of the women here don't even wear makeup. It's pretty sad when ya think about it.

I hear ya there.
I used to live out in the sticks myself and can relate.
Just a trip to home depot with the Wife is considered a "date", but I know your ol man don't get much work done especially when you wear those short shorts in the shop. LOL.

Demon seed, FISHBREATH, littlemissmopar, cudaspaz, and I can't remember his username, but he has the picture of a mirror and it says "objects in the mirror are ____" but every time i glance at that picture I think it's a penguin.

John and John, don't get overly excited ... "all dolled up" out here in the sticks consisted of a pair of jeans and a sweater. LOL 95% of the women here don't even wear makeup. It's pretty sad when ya think about it.

My wife has to get all gussied up to go to work and looking good in them suits, make up hair in place Wow. Then on the week end she likes a brake from all the prep everyday, I look at them eyes and smile :-D

But it is nice when she gets gussied up for me.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Theres some good ones out there. Hard to choose.
Mine comes from my car. What it does and what it is.
Mean-n-nasty fish.

-
Back