DSC00112.JPG

DSC00113.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

DSC00115.JPG

DSC00116.JPG

DSC00117.JPG

DSC00118.JPG

DSC00119.JPG

WooHOO! Mopars in the Fayetteville area. I'll post some pics tonite when I get home. Every 4th Friday the Cape Fear Mopars meet at the Transportation Museum (off Russel St. Downtown; address is 325 Franklin) for the Cruise-In and we try to have a meeting. We are a very low key group with really good people.

More Later,

Fred

I'm trying to get a web site going for Cape Fear Mopars. The one we had in the past changed and it became ugly to try to use. I think a better site would go along way to help our club.

it came with a slant 6 they guy before me put a 360 v8 with a 727 trans. thats about all i know about it so far my dad's the mechanic i'm jus the body and interior man..lol

69cuda, Fred (383demon) is a great guy I am sure you will meet if you live here long. His car is by far one of the best around. It makes me drool uncontrolably.

Thank y'all. It's more show than go, right now. On another note, there is a red '67 GTX in town that is pretty quick. The gentleman's name is Frank Musselwhite and he owns Prestige Cleaners in Tallywood. He runs in he 11's at Fayetteville Strip. There is a nice car & truck show coming up Sep 26th at the Lake in Hope Mills. I'll be there and so will Frank. I'm trying to get some of the other Mopar folks out, but it gets to be like pulling teeth.

Thanks for the heads up on the show. I'll be there. Please let me know of any other shows in the area. I don't know how to find out on my own.

Thanks for the heads up on the show. I'll be there. Please let me know of any other shows in the area. I don't know how to find out on my own.

Check out http://www.hopemillscruzers.com/ and go to the "shows" link.
They keep it updated and there are two links at the top of the shows page, Car Show News (CSN) and Hub cap Cafe (I think) that are very good, too. Mark you calender for May 22, 2010. That's the show at our Church in HM. Could always use more Mopars at the show, Preacher is a Ford guy....

I don't suppose anyone in the area has a ball joint socket and torsion bar clamp/puller/hammering thingabob that I could borrow for a couple weeks to finish taking off my front end?

I live in mount olive,but i work in fayetville,at allens autobody,were the old 84 lumber company used to be.I try to drive the dart on fridays.Maybe ill see yall sometime.

I don't suppose anyone in the area has a ball joint socket and torsion bar clamp/puller/hammering thingabob that I could borrow for a couple weeks to finish taking off my front end?

You mean a "pickle fork"? Sorry, no torsion bar dudad. I do have a pittman arm puller....somewhere.

-
Back