Fell in love.....

-
That is one nice bike, love the black.

Has anyone seen this video before.
Pure suicide on wheels LOL.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcZ6r1Vq9Qg"]YouTube - The Most Badass V8 Muscle Bikes Video Ever![/ame]

Nothing, that's why it's in the General Discussion forum. "Forum for general discussion, news and other non automotive stuff."

Besides making you appreciate having a trunk (or roof in incliment weather) not too much. But that is why the forum has an off-topic section like this 8).

Thanks for the cover guys!

That is one nice bike, love the black.

Has anyone seen this video before.
Pure suicide on wheels LOL.

Those are some serious bikes.... I would be changing the back tire more than I would ride! LOL!

Hey blackbomber,

This is the motorcycle for you :toothy10:

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/ind...ef=Chief Bomber Features&category=Motorcycles

$30,000.00 motorcycle!!

Nice looking bikes with some heritage behind them.

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/index.php?src=

Hey blackbomber,

This is the motorcycle for you :toothy10:

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/ind...ef=Chief Bomber Features&category=Motorcycles

$30,000.00 motorcycle!!

Really nice bike..... except I don't even have a car that pricey. In fact, my first HOME cost 30k (fixer-upper HUD condo).

Right now, getting a home closer to work (and with either a killer garage, or space to build one) is driving my financial decisions. However, if the current economy / market holds until then, I might think about a used Heritage Softail. Some strapped individuals are selling them pretty cheap now, I see. It's the only modern HD that really appeals to me (aside from the VRod). I have ridden every HD chassis (not every model, but touring, FX glides, FXST, FLST, XL's) and the FLST suits me the best. I'll probably still go for the vintage Bonneville, though. But if I see a running, unwrecked Heritage in the 6k range (cosmetics unimportant) when the time comes, I'll be darn tempted.

Dealer called me today. He said the 2011 models are going to ship first of Nov not mid October as previously thought. Which wasn't good for me because I would like to have the bike before the Talladega NASCAR race which is on Oct 31st. I know I can't be to picky at this point but that crotch rocket is hard on the butt for that long of ride from Anderson SC. Especially knowing I could be riding on a comfy bike the whole trip... LOL!

He also told me that he found a 2010 model that he can get to me in a couple of weeks or by this weekend. I said "Go ahead!" It's according if arrangements can be made to get it by this weekend. If the arrangements can't be made then it will have to be shipped and that takes longer.

So all and all I will finally have a new 2010 Triumph Roadster sometime in the near future.

Supposed to get my Roadster this weekend but

bad news.......... The fellow named Oliver (the one who is getting me the Roadster) had to admitted in the emergency room yesterday. He has been having some chest pain for a little while but thought nothing serious about until yesterday it really came on strong. He went to the ER and while he was waiting to be seen he got sick at his stomach and threw up. Well this got the nurses attention of course. They checked his blood pressure and it was very high and he had 102.8 fever. He said just in minutes they had him on a gurney and sticking IVs in his arm. He told me he thought he was dieing and was thinking of his family. I can imagine that was a very scary situation. He said that a sack around the heart was inflamed and was infected. I called him today on his cell phone. He is at home, on meds, and was told not to do anything strenuous. Even though he was not feeling up to par of course he still told me that he was having a time with the other dealer getting my bike shipped and he apologized to me for the hold up. I don't him that he should take care and that I would send a prayer up for him.

If you guys don't mind do the same for Oliver..... thanks!

AweSome looking bike :)

I have nothing against Harleys but they are loud and slow.... lol That isn't actually true these days 67Valiant 100 , at least not for the Vrods.

The V rod

"The motor claims 115hp, and most magazines have dyno-tested the V-Rod at 109hp with 74 ft. lbs. torque at 7,000rpm, a figure that if reached would probably turn a standard OHV Harley mill into a grenade. "

The Triumph Roadster

146hp @ 5750rpm
163ft.lbs @ 2750rpm

The Yamaha (Star) V max would be closer to the Triumph than the Harley V rod.

V max
Power 113.5 hp
Torque 83.1 ft·lbf

Just stating the facts here with a little of internet browsing.

Still no phone call or Roadster.

Never pray for patience...... see what happens. LOL

I think I'll call Oliver just to see how he is doing.

Ya know you won't keep it stock.......
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_je1AzCwrFk"]YouTube - Supercharged Triumph Rocket III[/ame]

For Boss Hoss people.....big block
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI_GvCl8ei8"]YouTube - Boss Hoss Big Block VS Kawasaki Ninja ZX12[/ame]

I have been eying the super chargers sure enough LOL.

That kind of torque on a motorcycle has to be a fun ride. Rip your arms out of your shoulders. :)

Well I picked up my bike yesterday after the dealer called me. Got off work a little early, drove 130 miles, just to find out the dealer got the Phantom Black instead of the Matte. I was so pissed I had to back away and vent. We had mentioned getting me a Phantom black at the beginning but I told him that I would rather wait for the 2011 model and get the Matte. The he calls saying he can get me a 2010 model......(I assumed Matte. So I don't know whose fault it really is but 80% of me says it isn't my fault. By this time I said the heck with it and got the bike and get the hell out of there. I will have the tank and skins professionally painted Matte sometime down the road.

Ok other than the color issue I absolutely love the bike! Power, sound, steering, ride,......... PERFECT!

The bike has the TORS exhaust already ... one thing I was going to buy but not now.

Very fun bike to ride!

Well I picked up my bike yesterday after the dealer called me. Got off work a little early, drove 130 miles, just to find out the dealer got the Phantom Black instead of the Matte. I was so pissed I had to back away and vent. We had mentioned getting me a Phantom black at the beginning but I told him that I would rather wait for the 2011 model and get the Matte. The he calls saying he can get me a 2010 model......(I assumed Matte. So I don't know whose fault it really is but 80% of me says it isn't my fault. By this time I said the heck with it and got the bike and get the hell out of there. I will have the tank and skins professionally painted Matte sometime down the road.

Ok other than the color issue I absolutely love the bike! Power, sound, steering, ride,......... PERFECT!

The bike has the TORS exhaust already ... one thing I was going to buy but not now.

Very fun bike to ride!

Congratulations on your new bike:-D. MMG

The Yamaha (Star) V max would be closer to the Triumph than the Harley V rod.

V max
Power 113.5 hp
Torque 83.1 ft·lbf

Just stating the facts here with a little of internet browsing.

I agree, I own a (1st gereration) 1995 v-max and can attest to it's speed and power. There is actually a road test that pitted the triumph against the 1st gen, Yamaha V Max, you can probably google and find it. In the end for all the added CC's of the triumph it only beat the v max by 100ths of a second. The Triumph beats the V-max in comfort on the road hands down though.
Joe

Well the Vmax is a sexy looking bike but the comfort and power combo was what I was after. I remember when I was a youngster everyone was talking about the Vmax when it first came out.

A friend at work just sold a triumph like you got for 7000.00 the bike was perfect. I almost jumped on it but I decided I have way to many toys as it is and wouldn't get the use out of it. Have fun with it

If it was a 2010 Roadster and not a 09 and later then he could have gotten at least 12k for it. The 2010s Roadsters are very hard to find right now from my understanding. I was lucky to get mine.

Me, the Roadster, my friend, riding, : )

Attachments

• Me and my Roadster.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Johnny and me at bikes.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Triumph 1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Triumph 7.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Triumph 3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Triumph 2.jpg