Finally figured it out!! Prototype underway!!

-
Sorry I can't say or even hint what I'm talking about until the prototype is made and patent it.
But, I will let you know that it will be a desired item on practically any engine combo from completely stock to a full blown 8 sec drag car small block to big block.
And if you reply to this with "subscribed" in your message with only faith that its something you might want then I will grant those who do a 10% discount on first purchase. I will let out more info after I have it legally secure.

I'll bet that it's a hydrogen splitting carb that will allow a engine to run on water. LOL

Matt, best of luck. I hope you make millions your first year out. ;)

Reason for patent?? Well..
I come from 3 generations of very smart inventors but also very ignorant..
All is true believe or not, doesn't hurt my feelings.
Great grandfather was a engineer and machinist.
He designed and built the locking hubs on the jeep. Also design and built the first sealed chain unit on motorcycle. Among lots of other things. Too stubborn and back then didn't feel necessary to patent. Well say the least one of his customers is the one that got rich off the hubs. My grandfather and father also designed and built things that most of you would recognize but lost them. My dads friend stole his idea bc he talked to much... So there are the reasons.
I am by no means trying to get rich, but instead build a quality product for us and try to make a little money doing what I love to do.

I will subscribe out of curosity. But I will say, if this had something to do with any sort of high amperage hho dry cell plate generator, whether it be stand alone or supplimental. Or, an on deman fuel vapor atomizer, you may want to pm me...

He tells us early on what it is.
However, this has been dormant a while.
I wonder if he gave up on it?

ok count me in just because " curiosity killed the cat "

EXACTLY!!!!! not subscribed . Heck people are waiting for aluminum bumper brackets still for crying out loud and this crack pot is going to triple the horsepower of my car? lol :happy1:

-
Back