Finally joining up!

-

Hellcat Cuda

Reaction score
I'd heard of this website before and have briefly tried to visit in the past, but always had a hard time viewing any threads. Couldn't open them for some reason.

I have a '69 Cuda fastback that I was once going to build and race in NHRA B/SA. That evolved into wanting to build it for the street as a (what the factory should have built) '69 1/2 A12 type six pack car.

I joined a website for big block A-bodies, but then I fell in love with the new Gen3 Hemis. My final vision is to build a 1969 'Cuda SRT8, as if the new Gen Hemis and SRT8 package existed back in '69.

The big block site is pretty much old school, big block enthusiasts and overall doesn't have much interest in the new Gen3 stuff. Seeing a new Gen. Hemi swap section here, full of threads, has me very excited.

I'm hoping I've found a better "fit" here where I can learn from others and share what I've learned with others. I want to read through that section and participate some and will start my own build thread as soon as I can. I'm an older coot who doesn't find all this computer / internet technology easy to deal with. Does anyone have any recommendations for the easiest way to post pics on a build thread?

Looking forward to interacting with y'all...
Cuda SRT8

Welcome, hope you get your new hemi build going. Great site here and several good gen 3 hemi builds documented here.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm real excited there's so many Gen3 Hemis going into A-bodies here. I had no idea there were so many being built anywhere. It appears I'm in good company and have quite a lot in common with so many.

I'm going to read up on how to post pics and see if I can start a build thread for my car. Is it OK on this site to so to speak "reserve" a half dozen posts where I can post pictures?

Thanks for your help...

-
Back