Finally!

-
I remember struggling with my Hardtop rear glass and even worse on the Ragtop glass which is smaller. Glad you got it done. :thumbsup:

Greetings!
Well, after 5 years at two different body shops, my 67 Dart is finally home! Now comes reassembly!
Hope everyone is doing well!

Troub

View attachment 1716249103

View attachment 1716249104

View attachment 1716249105

Gas tank installed! One less thing to do.

4AFEAD2A-3EFC-4F3A-AEBE-F36FE5D38E62.jpeg

F7BAE842-E61D-4D91-BE7F-CDF723A26CA2.jpeg

12FE9F13-7701-46DC-B600-2480A302754E.jpeg

4485D84B-C954-4C70-9FC5-A42A1F6E89F0.jpeg

i hate building parts that someone else took apart. it's like doing a jigsaw puzzle without the lid off of the box.
neil.
It is hilarious that you said that. I have helped my best friend Mark restore three cars. A 67 Mustang, a 82 Chevy short bed stepside pick up and a 56 Studebaker Power Hawk. In all cases, he did most of the disassembly on the cars. He did not mark, or label anything on the wires when he took them apart. I label wires so carefully when I take them apart, that I know exactly how everything goes back together. It took me days to rewire the Mustang. And there were a couple of errors in the wiring diagram that I had to trace down. He did the same thing on the 82 stepside. It took me days to wire the stepside with a wiring diagram. And right now, we are 90% done with the 56 Power Hawk. All we have to do is paint it and put it together. And guess what? He took the wiring harness out of that car with no labels. Guess who gets to fix that? L O L.

It is hilarious that you said that. I have helped my best friend Mark restore three cars. A 67 Mustang, a 82 Chevy short bed stepside pick up and a 56 Studebaker Power Hawk. In all cases, he did most of the disassembly on the cars. He did not mark, or label anything on the wires when he took them apart. I label wires so carefully when I take them apart, that I know exactly how everything goes back together. It took me days to rewire the Mustang. And there were a couple of errors in the wiring diagram that I had to trace down. He did the same thing on the 82 stepside. It took me days to wire the stepside with a wiring diagram. And right now, we are 90% done with the 56 Power Hawk. All we have to do is paint it and put it together. And guess what? He took the wiring harness out of that car with no labels. Guess who gets to fix that? L O L.
i feel your pain. on the other hand i've bought car jigsaws where the guy who stripped them was obviously ocd with his bagged/labelled parts, they're great.
neil.

That's funny to me because my brother and I are opposites, he's the OCD/ADHD that labels every single part. I'm the "I'll remember where all this **** goes" who rips it apart. Fortunately I have been able to remember most things that I have taken apart and reassembled everything with little trouble, so far.....

That's funny to me because my brother and I are opposites, he's the OCD/ADHD that labels every single part. I'm the "I'll remember where all this **** goes" who rips it apart. Fortunately I have been able to remember most things that I have taken apart and reassembled everything with little trouble, so far.....
i only tend to label wiring, bolts get put in boxes. these are usually front of car, back of car etc so i know that bunch of rusty bolts go there etc. it works for me.

-
Back