Finished! Brutal 'Cuda

-
Started getting some paint on my sons 67 dart. It’s southern polyurethane white.
Also picked up a 68 valiant 2dr post. Guess we like a-body mopars! Will start a new thread soon for those projects.

1E721A55-0A21-4D8D-BA55-9CD9DF849033.jpeg

911C4B2B-6E13-4341-97B4-EF903C38E80E.jpeg

Thanks all! Going to move my attention to our 67 dart and 68 valiant. May update this post from time to time.
To everyone who has a long term project, just keep moving forward!
Nates68

It's brutal alright. It sucks too. Cause it ain't in my driveway! lol Badass build, man.

You can super glue gel this in place once everything is done, as well as use the 2 tach screws that originally held it together. The entire assembly can be removed with the small factory screws just like stock. I put enough glue to hold it together but not so much that I couldn't take it apart.
I used a black sharpie to 'paint' over the Bosch lettering. I also painted the needle orange to match the factory gauges (this pic was before I painted it)

View attachment 1715315728
I personally like the way the tach looks because it doesn't match. It grabs your attention exactly like a column mounted Sun would. Very clean.

Is the white a certain color code? Or is it just the only white southern paint offers? I like it.

It’s just their pure white that is single stage. They don’t have many colors so no code. My Barracuda is their black single stage.
Thanks

Hey Nate your car turned out great.., nice job.

Hey thanks! It’s been fun driving around and getting comments and thumbs up from people.
Looks like that spoiler you made turned out good. Keep up the progress.
Nates68

-
Back