-
My name is Tom, i'm a FABOaholic.

I've also been called:
T-man
Tomster
Tommy Stinkfinger
Tommy Too Tall (I'm 5'5)
Tom Cat
A$$hole (but leave my family out of this.)
Slump (When i played goal in hockey)
Tom Terrific
And finally
Dartnut as you all know and love me as........

I don't like my first name to be known to anyone. There are only 847,656 Franks in this country, alone, and I don't want anyone here figuring out which one I am. :sad3:

Rani (pronounced Rain eee) has been my nickname from my family and local friends .....and its sticking to me like a weld so I am just going to stay with that.

I am one of very very few females on the board so for that reason some remember me ......which I am not sure is a good thing, because I would rather be known for being an Automobile Technician. Cars don't know gender only the person with the wrenches so that is how it should be everywhere. But unfortunately there are a lot of "car guys" and guys in auto school that don't think there is room in the Auto industry for anyone except dudes. :finga:

But unfortunately there are a lot of "car guys" and guys in auto school that don't think there is room in the Auto industry for anyone except dudes.

Yes there are, and it's a shame, and it's not just auto related.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo"]Cheers intro song - YouTube[/ame]

I agree, my name is in my signature!!!! I've been called "Asshole" by the Mrs. and I have been called worse, so.... LOL I just laugh.....Want to know ole 67 Power Wagons name? look in my signature, OR on my profile, (I think its public, anyway!)

Well just to let everyone know, my Name is Anthony... Not Tony. If my name was Tony it would be on my birth certificate!

Well just to let everyone know, my Name is Anthony... Not Tony. If my name was Tony it would be on my birth certificate!

That's the way I feel about "Bob" or "Rob."

I'm too anal retentive to be anything but Robert.

And I be damned if I'm anyone's Battery Operated Boyfriend.

-
Back