First time

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
It has been out of the garage in 5 years or so. Car spent its entire life in Southern AZ. Hope to get around to restoring it some time before I kick the bucket......

Attachments

• CIMG1635 (Medium).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 222
  • CIMG1636 (Medium).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 215
  • CIMG1637 (Medium).jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 205
That is sweet !!!
Raised in Arizona....hmmm....should go to Texas...LOL

What year is that Valiant? side markers resemble a 70 A Body but I am not up to speed on the Valiant.

I like it.

What power plant was in that one?

It is a 69 with a / in it. It has a Kitt Observatory parking sticker on it. I sold a Suzuki Samurai to a guy that works there. He parked next to the Valiant for close to 2 decades. I spent an hour or so talking to the original owner, guy told me that the car never left Southern AZ until he sold it to a guy in Flagstaff......which is where I got it from.......

It is a 69 with a / in it. It has a Kitt Observatory parking sticker on it. I sold a Suzuki Samurai to a guy that works there. He parked next to the Valiant for close to 2 decades. I spent an hour or so talking to the original owner, guy told me that the car never left Southern AZ until he sold it to a guy in Flagstaff......which is where I got it from.......

Is it auto/console car?

So Ill have the shipping company contact you for pick up! :D

Boy thats a sweet car! Oh the things I would do to for a grill like that :evil4:

Is it auto/console car?

So Ill have the shipping company contact you for pick up! :D

Column shift......

Nice find,Ink. Any loosely based plans?.

We have had it 12 years or so. Going to be the wife's car. She wants it low & level. Probably going to be a mild small block/904. Pretty much just a driver. Paint will probably be original color with a fawn interior.

Car is 100% original. No holes have been drilled anywhere. Hoping to keep it as original looking as possible.

Have all the front end parts to do a big bolt pattern disc set up. Have been tossing around the idea of just rebuilding the drivetrain, putting discs on the front of it, quick interior resto (the AZ sun has not been kind to it) and just driving it.

Might throw a battery in it on Wednesday and see it it will start. Has not ran since I loaded it on the trailer in AZ when I moved it up 5 years ago.....

Cool enough,Ink. Thanks,for replying. If a /6,it's gonna start.Positive vibes.....

-
Back