For Sale 1974 AAR Duster

-

Badart

Reaction score
This is one super rare 74 AAR Duster. I have ran the numbers and it looks like it is a 1 of 1. It has a super 318 race block and at least a 3/4 race cams in it, maybe even 7/8s race cams. The rear has a super posi in it. The transmission is a 4 speed manual 727 automatic that was built for unlimited horsepower. It does have duel hood scoops with holes cut through the bracing in the hood to supply cold air. I am sure it was done at the AAR factory.

Location? I'm not telling you because someone will try and steal it out of my driveway tonight.

Price? If you have to ask then you can't afford it.

Pictures? My camera batteries are dead.

Don't let this one end up on ebay guys.

Ha Ha got ya. :cheers: I am just quoting some of the stuff that I have read on here since joining this great site. Fabo Rocks.

my uncle had one just like it when I was a kid but he traded it for a pack of smokes and a can of beans or lost it in a poker game cant remember but it was just like yours only better

does it have the 318 big block? and is the posi a 12 bolt? I'll buy it right now if it does...:notworth:

thats the heavy duty 4speed 727 automatic with a competition clutch and 9500 stall speed torque converter right? cause if its not I wont buy it

LMAO it's got a cam YOU GOT ME
I did not know it was in Jokes thread tile it opened
Thank you Thank you LMAO :-D You sly Bad Dog :-D:-D

I'm interested to know more about that 7/8ths cam. I heard they were JDM only.

Northern Cousin?8)Snorkleuffaguess!LOL
car pics 66 Dart 186.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 186.jpg

-
Back