!! FREE !! car wash today!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I don't know why, at these times, I forget the camera. Was right on the seat

Had a "fair" afternoon in Coeur d Alene, 38*, no rain or snow, I decided to throw a little water on the Dart and go for a ride, so up to the car wash we go.

I pull into the "auto" line, and here is some woman, out of her car, waving her arms and holding her head, looking at the "pay" console.

I point frantically, trying to get through to her that the GREEN LIGHT is ON!!!

So she finally comes over, and I tell her "lady, the green light is on, just pull on in."

She says "but it says I have to pay."

I say, "of course, that's for the NEXT guy, your green light is on, just drive in and follow the lights."

SO.............she pulls in until the "BACKUP" light comes on, fiddles around for a minute, and finally PULLS ON OUT

She stops, gets out, looks back at the stall, waves her arms and holds her head some more, AND GETS IN HER CAR AND LEAVES

Well, I've already paid!!!!

So I drive in, get a wash, quick like a bunny, drive around the building, and go through again!!!!!

HERE IS THE LARGER QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! How do people like this, get up, get dressed, get downtown (and hopefully back home) without causing a wreck,

WHEN THEY CANNOT FOLLOW simple stop / go destructions when their car isn't even moving, or in traffic?

I don't know why, at these times, I forget the camera. Was right on the seat

Had a "fair" afternoon in Coeur d Alene, 38*, no rain or snow, I decided to throw a little water on the Dart and go for a ride, so up to the car wash we go.

I pull into the "auto" line, and here is some woman, out of her car, waving her arms and holding her head, looking at the "pay" console.

I point frantically, trying to get through to her that the GREEN LIGHT is ON!!!

So she finally comes over, and I tell her "lady, the green light is on, just pull on in."

She says "but it says I have to pay."

I say, "of course, that's for the NEXT guy, your green light is on, just drive in and follow the lights."

SO.............she pulls in until the "BACKUP" light comes on, fiddles around for a minute, and finally PULLS ON OUT

She stops, gets out, looks back at the stall, waves her arms and holds her head some more, AND GETS IN HER CAR AND LEAVES

Well, I've already paid!!!!

So I drive in, get a wash, quick like a bunny, drive around the building, and go through again!!!!!

HERE IS THE LARGER QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! How do people like this, get up, get dressed, get downtown (and hopefully back home) without causing a wreck,

WHEN THEY CANNOT FOLLOW simple stop / go destructions when their car isn't even moving, or in traffic?

Was she blonde? If not this would make a great blonde joke.

when I encounter them I wonder , How many times they have forgotten to drop their britches before they poop

We had to leave the car wash doors open. When the machine started to move towards the rear of the car, they would get confused and think it was their car moving. All sorts of crap happened then. Finally they would hit the gas and drive right thru the doors.

And don't ask me how I got on a thread this old 'cause I don't know.

-
Back