Free Front end Sh#T.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
So this isn't just for the young guns but I have a lot of front end parts I took off my 69 dart with Kelsey Hayes front disks which I think are in usable shape. There is no slop in the BJ's and the bushings look really good. I wasn't sure when I removed them b/c I got the car off a friend who told me he had replaced stuff and I wasn't going to take his word for it.

Long story short there are some good usable front end stuff here. I am not going to use it b/c I got a new PCS kit. One of the lower Ball joints I had to smash with a hammer to get off so it may not be usable unless you chase the threads. I also will throw in the inner and outer tie rods which I think are usable to.

These are free except for the 11 dollars flat rate shipping. If you are broke like me let me know and hopefully you can get part of your front suspension going. I guess the person who needs them the most gets them.

PS: I gave free stuff away before and got complaints please don't complain to me. I could save this stuff for my next project.

Attachments

• IMAG0333.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 203
Not sure how to do this. Probably should have planned better. PM me if you are out of work and or broke and these would help you get your car going.

well.........im out of work, and close to broke...............but do not need to beg for them. sorry, not trying to be ignorant. i guess i am not the only canidate for them. and they are not stopping me from driving it.lmao

Plot you can have them but I would think you have a ton of extra parts hanging around. You were first to respond. I am not asking for people to beg. Geezust. Just want someone to have them that needs their front end fixed up.

not alot of parts. yea, i do have parts laying around, but the parts you listed look new compared to mine.lol

if they would of had a price listed, i still would of bought them

however, they are yours, and you have the right to do whatever you want with them but you seem to think i am not a canidate for them, so pass them on to the next person. i am not going to get butt-hurt over them.

go ahead and pass them on to ocallacarcoller, as he listed the exact car he will be using them on! no hard feelings

and i did not know there was so many stipulations as to who can get free stuff, or how bad the stuff was needed. i guess cause i do part a few cars out, that my car must be stuck in the middle of interstate i-40 with a wheel ripped out from under it!

oclacar... you are not stepping on my toes at all. you did right by offering to get in line. i am out. they are your.lol

and i did not know there was so many stipulations as to who can get free stuff, or how bad the stuff was needed. i guess cause i do part a few cars out, that my car must be stuck in the middle of interstate i-40 with a wheel ripped out from under it!

oclacar... you are not stepping on my toes at all. you did right by offering to get in line. i am out. they are your.lol

I am just trying to help people out here that don't have a lot of parts. You do. Sorry I am such a A hole for giving **** away for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back