free motor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could swing by at the end of April and get it from you. If someone else needs it, let'em have it. I know a guy that could use it, but it is not a priority thing.

Hey Rumblefish,

I could have delivered it to you if it was already pulled. I'm leaving today for MD and then on to Conn.

Timing is everything...In life...In dealing...and In your distributor....
When the timing's perfect, everything runs smoother...

Yes, 318 big block and poly 318 are the same thing. The last year for them was 66 and I'm not sure, but I think that they started making them in the late fifties.

Yea those old Poly engine blocks are big by todays standards. If our GOdFather has it yanked, I'd like it alot if ya had it in your pocket for delivery. or reasonabley close I'd meet ya. If not, no biggie. I could just as easy make a slight detour on my way south to Ga. later on.

"Big Block" is usually used to refer to "B" and "RB" engines. A poly 318 is an "A" engine. I usually hear them referred to as "wideblock" or "poly".

I hear that was mostly, but from time to time, I hear big block 318.

yes its a poly lol.its still big and it will probly be out this coming week end I hope.and its all yours.I will know more about it by friday..will let you know............Artie

Yeah, nice gesture. I always wanted to do an all out poly engine. Stroker maybe a turbo with a sheet metal intake. It would probably be one of a kind.

Thank you there God-pappy! You'll be making a freind very happy.

Ok Rumblefish your motor is on the floor waiting to be pick up got it out earlyer then I thuot can he use all the AC stuff.(pump condenser hoses).. I will email you......Artie

Yeah, nice gesture. I always wanted to do an all out poly engine. Stroker maybe a turbo with a sheet metal intake. It would probably be one of a kind.
There are alot of b-body guys building stroker poly's. Here's a few custom intakes for ya! :tongue9: I thought about stroking mine but just did a street cam, blue printed rockers, and dual quad setup on a stock dual quad intake, not one of these.

Attachments

• polytunnelram5.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 177
  • polytunnelram6.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back