Friend somebody.....

-
I have been a member for a long time and it never occurred to me to ask someone to be a friend because I had never been asked and was not sure of the protocol. I was on the political forum some and felt like I had caused some hard feelings with a few people including Rob. I have viewed his posts for a long time and liked him but was afraid I had made an enemy by some things I said in the politics forum. A few days ago I offered to find some demon hats for a member and Lo and behold he sent a friend request and I accepted right away and yelled to my wife "I have a friend!" She had no clue what I was talking about. Then another member asked me to be a friend and I thought this is great that some people are asking me to be friends. I got a nice PM from Rob and knew immediately that he did not have any hard feelings but For some reason I did not send Rob a friend request. Then this thread started and I realized that it works both ways and sent him a request. Rob, I feel a lot better now and I think I'm now going send Frankie a friend request. What do you think?

Yup. It's a good thing. Just because we have different views doesn't mean we cannot be friends. I sent Leadfoot one. Haven't checked to see if he accepted it or not. I actually agree with him on some things.....most not, but that's no reason not to be friends. If we all agreed on everything, how boring it would be.

I have been a member for a long time and it never occurred to me to ask someone to be a friend because I had never been asked and was not sure of the protocol. I was on the political forum some and felt like I had caused some hard feelings with a few people including Rob. I have viewed his posts for a long time and liked him but was afraid I had made an enemy by some things I said in the politics forum. A few days ago I offered to find some demon hats for a member and Lo and behold he sent a friend request and I accepted right away and yelled to my wife "I have a friend!" She had no clue what I was talking about. Then another member asked me to be a friend and I thought this is great that some people are asking me to be friends. I got a nice PM from Rob and knew immediately that he did not have any hard feelings but For some reason I did not send Rob a friend request. Then this thread started and I realized that it works both ways and sent him a request. Rob, I feel a lot better now and I think I'm now going send Frankie a friend request. What do you think?

I am now a new member on the politics forum .....and I would really be sad if people on there become enemies over things said .....we know what we are getting into over there and its a different set of rules than in the general forum.

its almost like the cartoons where the sheep dog and coyote are at each others throats but then in the end of the day they clock out and are best buddies.........the opposing jobs they do are just a days work ....nothing personal

politics are like that ....I went to college as a political science major and I know there are so many things we all don't agree on and can go round and round about from different points of view, but in the end of the day .....HEY its nothing personal, have a great evening and see back at work in the morning LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kerUbfOQTW0"]FHES - Punching the Clock - YouTube[/ame]

Can't we all just get along??? ( Rodney King , Los Angelos, Ca )

I'll put it this way yall. I recently sent Adam a friend request. We've been commenting cordially back and forth on different things and I thought I would give it a shot. I am sure a lot of yall remember our history. It wasn't a goodun. lol Adam accepted it and we've buried the hatchet. I feel real good about that.

So I guess what I am trying to say is, if Adam and I can call it water under the bridge, there shouldn't be anybody on here who has enemies. lol

Ive gotta say, Its much easier to get along with people now that I dont have to police the site. Not a jaob I care to do again anytime soon.

Ive gotta say, Its much easier to get along with people now that I dont have to police the site. Not a jaob I care to do again anytime soon.

wow when did this happen that your not a mod anymore ...I was thinking you were still the fuzz

Attachments

• the_fuzz_18sq59c-18sq59i.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 159
Shoulda known I wouldnt get any. Now i,m just gonna decline them. Dont need sympathy friends.

Heck man. Give it time. lol

Shoulda known I wouldnt get any. Now i,m just gonna decline them. Dont need sympathy friends.
I don't make friends with the fuzz, man. Fight the power dude.
polls_haight_hippie_5212_493775_poll_xlarge.jpg

:toothy10:

I already did that years ago .....they are just missing out to not friend you ....its easy to see your a cool cat ...even though I was kinda intimidated by you at first before you were a mod .....but I can see now that I was not seeing the whole picture and your alright ....your also doing a great job as a mod. :hello2: :thumblef:

Well you got one anyway because you have helped me out in posts here about what I was trying to figure out.

I already did that years ago .....they are just missing out to not friend you ....its easy to see your a cool cat ...even though I was kinda intimidated by you at first before you were a mod .....but I can see now that I was not seeing the whole picture and your alright ....your also doing a great job as a mod. :hello2: :thumblef:

Glad you got to see the real pete there Rani. I have always figured he was one of the good guy's. Of course most of my friends are a little different, not bad, just different. Love em all.

Jack

I am now a new member on the politics forum .....and I would really be sad if people on there become enemies over things said .....we know what we are getting into over there and its a different set of rules than in the general forum.

its almost like the cartoons where the sheep dog and coyote are at each others throats but then in the end of the day they clock out and are best buddies.........the opposing jobs they do are just a days work ....nothing personal

politics are like that ....I went to college as a political science major and I know there are so many things we all don't agree on and can go round and round about from different points of view, but in the end of the day .....HEY its nothing personal, have a great evening and see back at work in the morning LOL

FHES - Punching the Clock - YouTube

Thank you Rani!!!! Those are two of my favorite cartoon characters from when I was a kid.

Jack

really the mods should all be on all of our friends list .....they are very special people who were made mods for a reason.

i joke about the whole "fuzz" thing but i am sure glad they are around to be someone to run to when help is needed and they are doing a great job .....even if at times we dont agree with them but once the big picture is seen and mis-understandings are explained, its easier to see the tree throught the forrest.

-
Back