Front Spoiler - 70-72 Dart/Demon

-

GMachineDartGT

Reaction score
Here's a couple shots of a prototype spoiler we're working on at Bergman Auto Craft. This will be steel and form fitting for the A bodies listed above. Not pictured is that it's 3 dimensional for strength and looks. It has a lip that runs around the perimeter and a flat flange that bolts to the valence panel.

Attachments

• Front Spoiler 1.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 681
  • Front Spoiler 2.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 596
Any possibility to slot holes or otherwise make it vertically adjustable? Tapering the sides might allow it to "shrink" proportionally as it's slid up into the valence.

Also, any way to adjust the rake? For me, personally, I dig it but I'd want more show less whoa, so a little smaller and with more rake, but some want more function less form.

have you thought of instead of metal. make it hard rubber so it will bend, not break of you hit a curb or something...should fit ll year dusters ?

I like it!

I think it might be more aesthetically pleasing if it had just a little more rake.

But seeing it in black with the car on the ground with some 3/4 view picture and such would give a better idea. Fog it in black rattle can and put it outside on the ground for some pictures from different angles. Then let it stew in your head and come back a couple days later and look at it on the ground outside again.

Looks great! I tend to agree with Autoxcuda but I do like it as pictured too.

If you ever make one for the '73+ cars, I would be very interested.

How hard would it be to have it wrap around to the fenders and have a splitter attached? Look at 2012 SRT8 Challenger....

Did this ever happen? Wrap around on the fenders like most chevy cars do for pro touring would be awesome too

-
Back