Fuel Line Choice and size

-
Here’s another example of how I did my W200. Aeromotive in tank pump with 1/2” feed & return lines. Carburetor bypass regulator.
I’m not real sure how I feel about how it turned out, but this is kind of a down and dirty way of running all this **** on my inner fender.

F60E0334-B42A-40A8-A1BD-2C187BC59368.jpeg

C4773682-8581-4623-B26F-49B90DCCA661.jpeg

Was worried about using push lock fittings on the fuel side. Ever have any issues? @mopardude318
Negative. I haven’t had any issues using pushlok. I use Aeroquip brand hose and fittings. It can be very difficult to assemble. I boil the end of the hose in hot water, lube the barbed fitting end, then spray the inside of the hose with silicone spray and then assemble. I gotta push them together with everything I’ve got. LOL.

I’ve used XRP brand push lock and Earls as well. No problems with either.

I built a temporary fuel system to run an engine on a stand from a 5 gallon bucket and an in tank 340 pump. I used push lock hose and fittings from earls. This was an efi deal and had the fuel pressure as high as 70psi with zero problems. If you use the correct hose, those things don’t leak.

34EBCDF5-033B-4A42-88A3-E470B6A70AD6.png

you can see my redneck gas tank (aka 5 gallon bucket) in the top left.

Did you fire that thing off on the floor?? If so, I hope there’s video!!!
Hell yea I did. I did the whole initial tune and set up on the floor. And yes there’s video. I’ll get my girl to load it up on you tube and I’ll link it.

-
Back