Fundraiser AUCTION Console, Huge Mopar Banner, 67 Barracuda Tail Lights+ More L00K!

-
I know thats right! My wife was only in the hospital for a week not long ago. I was ready to pull my hair out by the end of it!

Where are all the other items???

I am waiting for that Sure Grip item to show up in the mail. I think it is coming by pony express. I really don't want to run another big auction because we hit the goal we needed. The Sure Grip items and the web page is all I want to run because they came along so late in the game. Save the other goodies for the next one in need.

How do I bid do I just say what I will give? + shipping. Insterested in steering wheel if someonecan pm me pictures.

Interested..........

I am waiting for that Sure Grip item to show up in the mail. I think it is coming by pony express. I really don't want to run another big auction because we hit the goal we needed. The Sure Grip items and the web page is all I want to run because they came along so late in the game. Save the other goodies for the next one in need.

How do I bid do I just say what I will give? + shipping. Insterested in steering wheel if someonecan pm me pictures.

That auction is closed. Thank you for trying.

I don't have ANY cash to spare right now but I can do this.
I will design and upload a web page for someone for a birthday or aniversary, or any event the bidder wishes to have it for, online and ready for the event before the date needed.
Then I will host the page on my own site and send the bidder a link to it.

You can say "Look Honey" and show your happy birthday or whatever the occasion to your loved one, or send them the link to go to it.

For auction: A custom made and personalized web page to tell someone how much you love them, or to wish them happy birthday, whatever you wish to convey.

I am going to be listing the Custom Web Page that is being provided by Trailbeast and the Sure Grip items when they get here on a new thread so this thread is finished as far as the auctions.

The only reason I am doing these seperately is strictly a timing issue of when these became available and to treat the people that provided them right.

Right now there is a $45.00 bid on the web page by SGBARRACUDA.

If you have other items to donate save them for the next person in need.

Okie- got the "Sure Grip" package today after work, will be on it's way tomorrow. I've got your zip +4, so you should have it by Wednesday at the latest. Takes time- it's my friend's shop that does these for me when they get a chance, I am a 'li'l fish' in the Seattle Metro area. But they always do a nice job and I think I fund their Christmas Party...

Bill, they are in the mail now- look for a Microsoft envelope in your mailbox round about Tuesday or Wednesday.

Here is what Okie's auction "Sure-Grip" decals look like mounted on the underside of a trunk (my '72 Scamp, for example). They are 2 1/2" tall by 3" wide, made from good 3M vinyl. I am the guy getting them done, but will not be selling any of mine until after Bill sells the ones I gave him.

Attachments

• SSCN1589[1].JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 551
Old Tired Rebel and Oklacarcollecto

Sorry been out of touch but yes did receive the tailights and distributor. All is good and thanks for grouping the shipment to save $.

Take care and God Bless,
Minercar

-
Back