funny pictures

-
1722356064569.png

I heard about that, but since I absolutely, positively REFUSE to watch even one second of the Olympics. I didn't see it.
same here, i never ever cared for the olympics (always figured all it does is show our limitations and i dont need to be reminded of that)

but this year they sound to have gone full on satanic so yeah, now i dont watch it even harder

but when i heard that a poor sport racist muzi ran into a spot of karma (we dont believe in karma, but we do believe in what we call a "Jesus slap") i got a chuckle out of it

I quit watching the Winter Olympics when they dropped Barrel Jumping...
1722437398869.png

I quit watching the Summer Olympics when they dropped Wrestling a number of years ago- even when they reinstated it, I never went back.
It's all about a bunch of prissy boys and sponsorships now...
Not about personal achievements, or
"The Thrill of Victory, and the Agony of Defeat".
1722437803273.png

I quit watching the Winter Olympics when they dropped Barrel Jumping...
View attachment 1716283260
I quit watching the Summer Olympics when they dropped Wrestling a number of years ago- even when they reinstated it, I never went back.
It's all about a bunch of prissy boys and sponsorships now...
Not about personal achievements, or
"The Thrill of Victory, and the Agony of Defeat".
View attachment 1716283263
I only found out the other day that they now allow professionals to compete in the olympics as far as I was aware you had to be an amateur to compete then I heard a couple of the ranked tennis players were due to compete and said to the boss lady about how could they compete being professional players and she replied does not need to be amateur's only now
Also you have skateboarding and bmx biking as sports

A little fun at work. Last winter a fellow firefighter found a piglet on a prescribed burn.

Pic 2&3 are a vine snake I found. It’s just a vine but I have scared the crap out of so many people with it.

IMG_6782.jpeg
69983881770__36550420-E3B3-4D39-AC43-99B383F3BF00.jpeg
IMG_0039.jpeg

-
Back