Game On

-
Gustavson is in net again tonight....Connolly is gonna find his groove and Kessel will net 2 tonight....gonna be tense, but I will stick ma red neck out and say 5-4 Leafs!

Ahem.......Carnac here.....I was a little off, Kessel only got 1 and although the score wasnt 5-4 it was 4-3 for the good guys and I think with 2 points Connolly found his groove...Leafs beat the "best" team in the league....Cooke...what an idiot!!

Habs beat the Bruins...where are the Bruins in the standings....were they in the dressing room drinking beer eating chicken playing vijoe games...oops wrong Boston team...

Chris I dunno why either but a Nucks win would be nice

congrats Wylde your guys played real good tonight , our boys looked like pre-season rookies with all their blind behind the back passes to nobody or to the wrong colour jersey's man that was hard to watch

That figures. I was out all evening and missed the game. :banghead:

Oh well that's now 6 in a row for the Sens. :cheers: The new coach seems to be turning things around (so far).

Wylde1.

see you in 2 weeks for round 3 , Man I wish the dumbass local arena operator would have held his water , the jerks jumped into the WHL with a team brought over from the mainland when we could have had the Manitoba Moose ,the Canucks AHL farm team -smooth move exlax - I really wish I could watch the Marlies this year , Kadri ,Colburne , Fratten for a first line man lookout AHL

Ottawa and Boston tied 2 - 2 in the 2nd. C'mon Sens!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww. Crap.... lost this one. Winning streak ends at 6 games. We had a crappy 3rd period. Well, that's my excuse anyways.

Wylde1.

And it's a battle of the Allard trained goalies tonight folks -the Monster vs Brodeur -8 goals in 2 periods so far anybody else think his style is worn out and dead in this league ?

5 in a row for my Oilers, not too often that can be said in the last decade. But this new young team is looking good, with some more time to gel together and figure out how to play on a powerplay (onetimer anyone?) and they'll be tough to beat. :)

GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Rodzilla bout the Oilers, soooo much young talent. Leafs won again!! Boy did Brodeur look shaky.... Nice to see the hat-trick for Lupul

Chalk up another W for the Oil. Khabibulin, the NHLs number 1 goalie gets a shut out. 3-0 against the Leagues #2 goalie :)

And the powerplay still stinks, but oh well.

Another one for the Leafs,they beat the Blue Jackets 4-1 with their new young goalie.Leafs are now #1 in the division!:cheers:

The leafs just keep rolling along!! #1 in division and tied for #1 overall!! Scrivens looked good, I was hoping for a shutout but oh well. PP and PK need work...then WATCH OUT!! lol

The leafs just keep rolling along!! #1 in division and tied for #1 overall!! Scrivens looked good, I was hoping for a shutout but oh well. PP and PK need work...then WATCH OUT!! lol

From a church buddy's facebook page a couple days ago:
Ok, something strange is going on!! Its November in Ottawa with projected temperatures of 10-15 degrees C., The Maple Leafs are in first place in their division, and the Bruins are in last place!! Crazy!

Reply:
If the Leafs make the playoffs prepare for rapture....LOL!!! If the Leafs win the cup, we have been left behind :)

:poke: :toothy10:

Wylde1.

From a church buddy's facebook page a couple days ago:
Ok, something strange is going on!! Its November in Ottawa with projected temperatures of 10-15 degrees C., The Maple Leafs are in first place in their division, and the Bruins are in last place!! Crazy!

Reply:
If the Leafs make the playoffs prepare for rapture....LOL!!! If the Leafs win the cup, we have been left behind :)

:poke: :toothy10:

Wylde1.

Nice One , this year is the last one for a full season , the translators missed the dates on the Mayan calander It all ends on 121212-my 50th birthday , I'm going to do a little racing this summer wrap up some odds and ends them rise up on my day and claim my destiny BWAAHAHA and you my friend have already been left behind:burnout:

.......and you my friend have already been left behind:burnout:

As my dad would say, "you're so far behind, you think you're all alone in first place". :grin:

OK. Right now my Sens vs. Montreal. Shouldn't be much of a challenge for us. Yup.... them's fightin' words. :finga: :thefinge:

Wylde1.

-
Back