Game On

-
Dropped another one to the Senaturds -congrats Wylde I'd say good game but really the way our goalies have played the past 2 weeks it should have been at least 5-2 by the second period - When is Reimer coming back ? and more importantly when is someone in Toronto going to shoot All Air and Wilson ?

Thanks Toronto for bringing our 5 game losing streak to an end. We were getting worried with all the losses. But thanks to YOU, we can start to get back to winning again. :D :cheers:

Wylde1.

Hopefully my Oilers can get a W tonight so they can head home batting .500 after being on the road, boys haven't looked good in the last couple games. Go OILERS!!!

Thanks Toronto for bringing our 5 game losing streak to an end. We were getting worried with all the losses. But thanks to YOU, we can start to get back to winning again. :D :cheers:

Wylde1.

Boy Im glad I didnt waste my night watching that game....here we go with the Jekyll and Hyde routine:violent1:

best description of our current goaltending duo -a steaming pile of crap sitting in front of a mirror , lets go get some new ones for AllAir to ruin .

Hey Wylde1, should be a pretty close game tonight,,,but your in our house :)

And a great big THANK YOU for letting us win in your barn for the first time since 2004. No, really. THANK YOU! :D

Sorry I was so excited I got cornfused. We beat Calgary last night. Tomorrow night we beat Edmonton. :hello2: :poke: :headbang: :thumbup:

Wylde1.

And a great big THANK YOU for letting us win in your barn for the first time since 2004. No, really. THANK YOU! :D

Sorry I was so excited I got cornfused. We beat Calgary last night. Tomorrow night we beat Edmonton. :hello2: :poke: :headbang: :thumbup:

Wylde1.

Oops, I thought it was Thursday earlier. And sorry but the Sens won't be rolling over the Oilers like those pathetic Flames!! ;) My apologies in advance for your teams loss :poke::thumrigh:

So far it's 3 - 0 for Ottawa in the first period. Scored the first 2 goals in 9 seconds. The club record is 2 goals in 8 seconds against Toronto. :poke:

Wylde1.

Ya,,,I'm watching this lovely game. And to top it off, I'm flipping back and forth and adding to my misery while watching my Broncos start to lose too. Double awesome :(

Only enjoyment I will get now is knowing you'll get a crappy sleep staying up late to watch the game...LOL. J/K

Well it was ugly but at least the Broncos won and I made $20 on that one,,,not quite dumb enough to bet cash on Oilers,,,yet!

Jets win 2 straight. First TB 5-2, now the Caps 4-1. Next up, a return match with the Flyers. Last time they met the Jets won 9-8.

Jets win 2 straight. First TB 5-2, now the Caps 4-1. Next up, a return match with the Flyers. Last time they met the Jets won 9-8.

Good to hear! I bet you Peggers are super stoked too have them back!!! I'm certainly happy to see a team back on the north side of the 49th.

Stoked doesn't even come close. The whole attitude in Winnipeg is changing.
The MTS Centre is absolutely electrified on game day. The crowd noise is deafening.
Jets 6 Flyers 4
Three wins in a row! This just gets better & better.

GO JETS GO

The "Kid Line" came back to life again....keep it up boys. Was a killer beating of Chicago on Sat night. Back on the road for 4 games, hope this trip isn't so brutal. Go Oilers!!!

We got pummeled 5 - 0 by the Leafs, dammit! Oh well this is supposed to be our rebuilding year. Yeah that's it. :thumbup:

Wylde1.

We got pummeled 5 - 0 by the Leafs, dammit! Oh well this is supposed to be our rebuilding year. Yeah that's it. :thumbup:

Wylde1.

Got their arses handed to them tonight! But weve been rebuilding for goin on 45 years now...:violent1:

Helluva game by the boys in blue. Now if my wings would get in gear and come back from the oilers...

yep it's that time of year when we usually rock , funny thing is we are normally too far out to catch the pack but this year we're starting in the pack so it should be fun , come on boys 5th place would be awesome

You are right Steve. But at least we are going up, and Ottawa, and the lowlife Habs are going down. :thumbup:

I agree! We got a surplus of defenceman, I think Burky will be packaging a couple up for a big forward!! At least lets hope so!!

you always need spare Dmen in the playoffs they are the first guys to go down to injury or suspension , if we can finish 5th and get the lame duck 3rd seed from the SE we will probably need a couple of spares for the 2nd round

-
Back