gas prices up again.

-
I tried to get gas on the way home from work tonight. I couldnt even get in to the gas station. they were actually dirrecting traffic at the pumps. Hope I have enough to make it there in the morning. Looks like were in big trouble.

$3.17 here. was $2.87 Wednesday when I filled truck, results? $90.00+ to fill the pig. I'm glad we have a neon!

Thats ok I have a Mitshubishi Mirage. It was actually Michelles till I bought the Jeep then she decided she wanted the Jeep. I bet its only a few days till I get the Jeep back.

Gas station down the road from me is out of gas. So is my car. Looks like Im taking the truck to work and Shelly's staying home today.

Gotta tell you, I paid $3.299 for 87 yesterday and $3.199 on Tuesday. I drive 110 miles each day just to go to work and back. I haven't had the Duster out since August 17th. I hope this ends soon.

Gas Is 3.02 Here In Oregon For 92 And Racing Fuel 116 Is 8.00+ Per Gallon...jeff Arkyns

Hey, I'm just a bit curious. I posted to this thread yesterday (Friday the 2nd) and today it's not there. Did I say something wrong?

Duster71 said:
Gotta tell you, I paid $3.299 for 87 yesterday and $3.199 on Tuesday. I drive 110 miles each day just to go to work and back. I haven't had the Duster out since August 17th. I hope this ends soon.

Looks like its there to me.

ok i know its not about the price of the gas but now i can buy 99octane at any shell gasstation in stockholm, and its just a touch more expensive than the old 98 octane was! :notworth:

Prices here arent quite as high other places - Premium (93) was 3.24 yesterday.

Dont get me wrong, its still double that of 2 years ago. Unacceptable.

-
Back