Gauge Cluster Changes

-

TT'74

Reaction score
I'm going to start by saying I hope this is in the correct forum, if it's not :eek:ops: Mods please place it where it goes.

I've noticed for a while now many people going with aftermarket gauge clusters/dashes, but I'm wondering has anyone modified the stock cluster setup? Or the stock "face plate" to either add gauges, swap gauges or anything of that nature. The style gauge cluster I have the most interest in is the non-rally duster cluster.

I'm curious to see whats been done if anything so pics would be awesome. I will be adding two gauges to my cluster soon (oil PSI and Boost). I'm looking to mount them below the temp and fuel gauges. I'm looking to use industrial pressure gauges that are 1.5" so that they will be proportional to the factory gauges. I'm going to swap out the stock 194 dash light bulbs for brighter LED lights, which will hopefully throw enough light to illuminate these additional gauges also.

Led light are a perfect/easy upgrade to a dash. Which dash are you working on for what car?

heres mine, aftermarket insert from fastlane west, speedhut gauges.

Attachments

• march 25, 2012 017_1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 235
-
Back